• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Prayer for a safe trip.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Gracefullybroken27, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Gracefullybroken27

Gracefullybroken27 New Member

+84
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Hello family, my friend is leaving for Billings, MT today about a 5 hour drive to go see her grandma, please pray for a safe, pleasant trip, and that she gets back home safe 'n sound. Also, thank you all for your prayers for my family. My mother's tooth surgeries went well and now the lump on her chest seems to have gone down in size and the bruising is gone now too. As for myself my anxiety doesn't bother me as much anymore, I've been reading through the bible everyday and been in constant prayer with the Lord, so thank you all for your kind words and prayers.

• Prayers Prayers x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Loyce KG

Loyce KG Everyone MUST hear the gospel of Christ!

+382
    Uganda
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Hallelujah-praise to the Lord who heals and delivers. The Word of God is alive and powerful. Am happy to hear of your testimony. Your friend is safe in Jesus' name.
    Shalom.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. joymercy

joymercy Well-Known Member Supporter

+966
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    9bd635fdc94dba7c1d4f8dd380336f2f.png

4. Deborah D

Deborah D Prayer Warrior Supporter

+870
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    I pray for your friend's safe trip.

What a wonderful praise report! Thank you for sharing it. It blessed me.

5. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,574
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Praying

6. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,466
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless Gracefullybroken27's friends journey. Let it be a happy and safe journey. Lord thank you for blessing Gracefullybroken27, and mom, let you continue to bless them. Lord bless this prayer and let you, be glorified. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

7. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+2,058
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, asking for travelling mercies and protection and safety there and back for this friend, and cover those in their path as well, In Jesus Name, Amen

8. Gracefullybroken27

Gracefullybroken27 New Member

+84
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    My friend made it back home safe and sound, praise the Lord! Thank you all for your prayers and may you all have a blessed day!