Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am moving tomorrow to California and is taking a plane. I am asking if you can keep me in prayer cuz this is my first time flying and im nervous. Please pray I get there safe, I wont be able to get on as much for the first few weeks but if I do it wont be for long. I plan on getting a new computer. I pray everyone has a great week.
love ya guys, Youth Pastor Kristina

AmeriLovesJesus

BELIEVING IS SEEING
Jan 18, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟16,350.00
Faith
Christian
Praying for u. I was scared my first time too.. however it turned out to be a beautiful experience... I was also very tired.. & actually almost cried at how pretty the sight was.. then again Im so overly emotional... lol.. Im hoping to move to California to finish my degree in a couple years... so Im so jealous.. God Bless! Sending my prayers!!!

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray for Your travelling mercy over Youth Pastor Kristina. I pray that You will send Your angels to go with her and to guard her safely to her new destination. I pray that You will give her peace while she travels and a safe landing, bless her In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums