✟26,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Family of God,

Some JW's came to my door about 30 minutes ago and invited me to attend their meetings. We engaged in a discussion about the finished. Work of Christ on the Cross. He made an attempt to teach Salvation by works, and after refuting this false teaching with Scripture, he changed his mind, but he remain settled in his denial about the Deity of Christ. His name is Rene, and please pray for me that the Lord will grant him repentance and knowledge of the True Gospel and the True Christ. Please pray that the Devil will NOT snatch away that which is sown in his heart, and he will repent and turn to God and the True Christ for Salvation.

God Bless!

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
JWs won’t listen to other versions of their faith because the religious leaders punish them severely for doing so. If you press too hard the JW will avoid you and that’s why. Don’t take it to heart if that happens.

• Useful
Reactions: forlovingHim
Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless this prayer, Let Rene, and other JWs, accept the deity of Jesus. Let them give their hearts to Jesus.Lord also bless forlovingHim, to speak your truth to these JWs, and bless your name, Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus true name, Amen!

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,376.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My first concern is that they don't leave any of their materials with you to have in your home. Per my understanding they usually will do that. The Bible tells us not to bring unholy, cursed things into our homes lest we be cursed ourselves.

I pray next for your protection. I would not invite them in. Now, how do you know for sure they really are JW? What if they are casing your place? What if they are JW AND are casing your place?
Of course pray for them, but don't feel responsible for their salvation. That's the Lord's job.

Upvote 0