Prayer for a job

FoundInGrace

God's sparrow
Dec 27, 2003
✟38,472.00
Faith
Christian
Please could you say a prayer regarding a job I have applied for. The timing on the start date of this job I have applied for is really good so it would be great to get this one if possible, if God has ordained it though of course.

My last job ended early October (redundancy) so financially I do need a job. I have been looking for work and applying for jobs and putting my CV around places but nothing yet.

Also a tenant is moving out soon so that income ends soon as well.

Thank you for any prayers about this, they are very appreciated.

may God bless you all.

kens48884

Oct 19, 2014
✟7,710.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Father God, I come in intercession for your child who is unknown to me, but not to you. I pray that you help her find a job that meets her needs and she is able to prosper. Even as You tell us that You will meet all our needs, I ask you to meet the needs of Your daughter in Christ that Your blessings upon her shine like a beacon that all who see them know You are God. I ask you to financially bless her, Lord. In Jesus name. So be it.

Reactions: FoundInGrace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums