Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hello everyone,
I am asking if you can please help me pray for one of my friends. She is going through a dificult time in her life right now. She is feeling sadness and she has been crying over some personal issues. I feel for her and I do not want her to be in this state of despair. It has been really rough on her and she has a family that will be affected as well since when one is hurting they will carry that onto the ones they love. I am asking for you to keep my friend and her family in your prayers..I am asking that she may be surrounded by the love of angels and that she may realize what deep meaning she has in others lives, and that she may come to know the substantial importance of herself and her destiny. She is an exquisite treasure that only few have found..I am lucky to have found her. I pray for her hurt to cease and for her life to be enriched by the wonders of our Lord and savior...
Thank you and God Bless
Amie

SeRapH&CheRi

Sassy GurlMember!
Apr 3, 2002
eastcoastoftheusa
✟6,276.00
Faith
Christian
amie,
this person is so incredibly blessed to have a friend like you. i pray that "the peace of God, which passes all understanding will guard her heart and mind, in Christ Jesus". I will pray that she will see and know in her heart the unfailing and unconditional love that Christ has for her.

Love you!
S&C

Upvote 0

Martin

Senior Veteran
Jan 13, 2002
Rochdale
Visit site
✟11,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Aime,
I will pray for your friend.....

Personally, I prefer to be specific by praying for someone by name. I can appreciate that you might not want to go public with a name, but if you feel able, would you PM me her name? Regardless, I will pray for her.....

Upvote 0

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
sorry guys...I forgot to put her name. My friends name is Kris. Beautiful name since that is my daughters name!
Katiyakat, thank you for praying! I love that cute avatar!
Martin, you are the best. thank you. I am happy to know you! and I love ya!
S&C, you are an incredible friend, I can see why Jer has such a "thing" for you. You are a wonderful person and I love you always!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.