Louisville, Kentucky
✟10,283.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello, everyone. I have a friend who is trying to let Christ straighten out his life. This October 25, he will go on trial for 7 felonies. He will possibly go to prison for 20 years. He has a wife who is undoubtedly going through a hard time as well. Please pray that he will trust God no matter the outcome, that he will prepare himself spiritually for what lies ahead, and that his wife would be comforted during this time. Please also pray that he would be reformed in all areas of his life. Thank you.

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Almighty God, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, come to the aid of those in prison and grant them Your peace in the midst of this difficult time in their lives. I believe Lord, that all of the trials of life are under Your care and that all things work for the good of those who love You. Take away from those in prison all fear, anxiety and distress. Help them to face and endure incarceration with faith, courage and wisdom. Grant that this trial may bring them closer to You for You are our rock and our refuge, our comfort and our hope, our delight and our joy. I trust in Your love and compassion. Blessed is Your name: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, both now and ever and unto the ages of ages.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JeffTheAmericanChristian

Oct 2, 2021
Louisville, Kentucky
✟10,283.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Almighty God, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, come to the aid of those in prison and grant them Your peace in the midst of this difficult time in their lives. I believe Lord, that all of the trials of life are under Your care and that all things work for the good of those who love You. Take away from those in prison all fear, anxiety and distress. Help them to face and endure incarceration with faith, courage and wisdom. Grant that this trial may bring them closer to You for You are our rock and our refuge, our comfort and our hope, our delight and our joy. I trust in Your love and compassion. Blessed is Your name: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, both now and ever and unto the ages of ages.

Amen.
Thank you! Blessings to you.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟261,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would make it clear to your friend that no matter what he has done, God still loves him. I also pray that if your friend gets sentenced to prison, that God would protect him and show him ways to serve God even behind bars.

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JeffTheAmericanChristian

Oct 2, 2021
Louisville, Kentucky
✟10,283.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I pray that God would make it clear to your friend that no matter what he has done, God still loves him. I also pray that if your friend gets sentenced to prison, that God would protect him and show him ways to serve God even behind bars.
Amen. And thank you.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, everyone. I have a friend who is trying to let Christ straighten out his life. This October 25, he will go on trial for 7 felonies. He will possibly go to prison for 20 years. He has a wife who is undoubtedly going through a hard time as well. Please pray that he will trust God no matter the outcome, that he will prepare himself spiritually for what lies ahead, and that his wife would be comforted during this time. Please also pray that he would be reformed in all areas of his life. Thank you.

Praying for your friend. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

How did the trial for your friend turn out? Prayers for the two of them.

Upvote 0