• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Chain & Praise Reports

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by JCFantasy23, Apr 17, 2011.

1. JCFantasy23

JCFantasy23 In a Kingdom by the Sea Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+3,522
    United States
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Others
    Due to a members suggestion, here is a sticky thread for our on-going prayer requests and updates for this sub-forum. The Eschatology forum is active with regular members, so when this suggestion came in, it made perfect sense for your family here.

[​IMG]

*If there is an ongoing one I don't see or know about, please refer me to the thread so I can merge the threads. Thanks!*

2. lilmissmontana

lilmissmontana singing my hallelujah song

+19,385
    Pentecostal
    Private
    Thank you, Father. I pray we always remember to keep Christ over our head. This thread allows us to do that in the Spirit. You are so very good to us. May we bless those who travel through here and and may we come to speak that the babes can nourish ... may we speak that the main body of Christ is edified ... may we speak that the elect be proud. May we bring a picture of the body of Christ.

I pray you forgive us when we flounder and make a mess ... I know you know we all just try our hardest. May you lead, guide, and direct us into the type of debate and discussion that brings together the pieces ... putting each piece to together will mutual respect and understanding that no one person holds the Truth and that none are given right to judge ... or execute judgement.

May the Holy Spirit come to pour forth it's spirit through this forum until it flows like a sweet pure stream of ideas bouncing like gentle soap bubbles in the wind ... blowing hither and thither landing as a blessing ... may we all become like a warm, summer breeze ... blowing wisdom softly across this site and spilling the light to the world ... may we show the world we can be united and we are the army of the Lord and we are knowledgeable and that we are reasonable ... and that we can stand like a force with the armor of God ... with Truth smoothly blended into Your will may we remember this is Your forum and that it's here because you allow so ...

may we post with grace, mercy, compassion and love ... holding to cour convictions without harm ...

... in Your will and Jesus name ... Amen.

3. JCFantasy23

JCFantasy23 In a Kingdom by the Sea Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+3,522
    United States
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Others
    That was beautiful lilmissmontana, much better than my awkward intro for the thread :) Thanks for the prayer, very uplifting.

4. lilmissmontana

+19,385
    Pentecostal
    Private
    simple is powerful, too ... I stand in agreement with this prayer and am reminded that You hear all Your children's prayers ... simple or not ... all are precious in Your eyes ... where two or more are in agreement You are there ... You say so and I believe You ... I stand in agreement with this ever so humble prayer ... to Your glory we stand knowing You are here, as well ... thank You, Lord that we may come boldy to the throne ... in Your will and Jesus precious name ... Amen.

5. lilmissmontana

+19,385
    Pentecostal
    Private
    Good morning, Father.

I came today to say a prayer that no matter what people are celebrating today ... Passover or Easter ... that they remember Jesus today and are grateful and that eyes are opened to the magnitude of what Jesus did and that many come to Jesus today and accept His sweet Salvation. Father, I want to thank You today, also, for loving us enough to give us Jesus. I know You love Your Son very much. As we post today, I pray that it's done with the understanding of who the understandings come from and who the forum belongs to, that we not post uselessly, vainly, or profanely ... in Your will and Jesus very precious name ... Amen.

6. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+1,138
    Christian
    /

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015