North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Challenging situation - breakthrough needed soon - Dear friends if you would like to pray I can give detail if you PM me.

Really appreciate that thanks.

Hi Carl, if you want me to know your situation please pm me. But as you know our Father sees in secret and knows what we need before we do. Trusting in that I will offer prayer for you.

Holy Father I come before the mighty throne of grace to ask your intervention in Carl's needs Lord. I do not know what kind of an attack he is under right now but I know it is through him who is a liar. Only you are faithful and merciful and mighty to save and we ask all of this be brought to bear on your Lamb that your Holy Son, our Good Shepherd has already come seeking His lost sheep. Ready to minister and lead him through the valley of death, this world, but we need fear no evil Lord because you are greater than him, Satan, who is in the world. Thank you Lord that we can enter boldly before you under the Blood and Name of the Holy One Jesus Christ our God and our Bridegroom. His blood literally fought for the children behind the Lambs Blood when the angel of death tried to enter and get them. We know you are the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Even so Lord Jesus come and defend your Bride and open those things he needs opened and we know the time between your promise and its implementation can be a time of our testing of waiting on the Lord. Please give Carl, and all who are in similar needs, for your peace that surpasses all understanding. In His Holy Name we ask for the Lord Jesus and for The Comforter your Holy Spirit. We like the children at the Red Sea stand by to see the marvelous work only you can provide. Thank you Lord. Amen.

Carl, hang in there and let me know if you can use more prayer? Do you have a couple of folks you have formed a cord of three with? If not are there some that will stand in the Gap with you and for you? God bless

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:) test.. Do you know God hears you when you pray? "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him". If we know this then we know we have the petitions/prayers we asked for. No matter what it is..we might see no way out.. there ALWAYS is with God..thats our FATHER!

I KNOW He keeps His word. When GOD says something "time" is not stamped on it. What is to hard for the lord?

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,060.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:) test.. Do you know God hears you when you pray? "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him". If we know this then we know we have the petitions/prayers we asked for. No matter what it is..we might see no way out.. there ALWAYS is with God..thats our FATHER!

I KNOW He keeps His word. When GOD says something "time" is not stamped on it. What is to hard for the lord?

Yes some good solid words there. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great prayer thanks Vicky, I will pray about giving a bit more detail - have close friends - just need clarity on how to navigate through this challenging time.
No problem. Whatever is helpful to you and them is my only need. God bless. Good talking to you.

• Friendly
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How can a man gather much, when he has so little? Have faith, have faith that The Lord will provide, for He is faithful. And where are those whom you seek? Are they not far away from buildings of straw and hay. They will be ready to turn the battle back. Oh wilderness. wilderness. what will you bring forth?

Upvote 0