Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Jer 29:4 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, unto all that are carried away captives, whom I have caused to be carried away from Jerusalem unto Babylon;
Jer 29:5 Build ye houses, and dwell in them; and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them;
Jer 29:6 Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; that ye may be increased there, and not diminished.
Jer 29:7 And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.

We must pray for the peace of our individual countries and the cities we live in. I believe the above verse is strong motivation for genuine and expectant prayer.

Reactions: now faith

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Jer 29:4 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, unto all that are carried away captives, whom I have caused to be carried away from Jerusalem unto Babylon;
Jer 29:5 Build ye houses, and dwell in them; and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them;
Jer 29:6 Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; that ye may be increased there, and not diminished.
Jer 29:7 And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.

We must pray for the peace of our individual countries and the cities we live in. I believe the above verse is strong motivation for genuine and expectant prayer.

Amen.

Among all the discourses happening around the World, we can see prayers being answered, by way of Gods perfection.
I agree we must continue in prayer for The Nations to turn away from their evil, and turn to our Lord.
Sometimes I feel like Elijah, looking a far off at a tiny cloud that would bring life back to the land.
It was a great day for the glory of God when the prophets of baal lost their battle.
We need for our people to see the delousions that have divided us, and join in prayer for the return of peace to our land.
I will pray in agreement with you for the nations to return back to the Prince of Peace.
God Bless You.

Upvote 0