Louis B

Sep 21, 2016
Virginia
✟15,114.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Can someone pray for me? At my school I have multiple non-Christian friends that are very to themselves. I want to start talking with them about the Gospel and how that there is so much more to life. I have been praying for someone someday to maybe open up, and I have been patient. I however feel guilty and have a sense that I am wasting time. What is the best way to go about this? I don't want to anger or scare someone.

myarogancewasblottedout

Oct 6, 2015
✟15,694.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
how totally awesome of the Lord to give you this inspiration to save your friends.
When i was in school, (2 decades ago) i still remember the night i asked a friend on the internetif he wanted to go to church (i was in the band). that was the first and last time i asked anyone, and i regret my shameful dorkiness every day.
You feel some guilt and that means that Christians around you are great Christians. I suggest you persist, your friends can't shoo you away if you ask once a month or once a week on friday.

If they come to church, then ask the priest to give them a free bible.

but be assured, if you study calculus at school, you will understand the dimensions of Genesis chapter 1. The same dimensions that engineers and architects use to build stuff, physicists and mathematicians use to define where stuff is. spatial dimensions and temporal dimensions.
pray every day all day, even for the smallest dumbest smartest thing, the Resurrected infinite Lord Jesus truely hears quiet prayers in the mind(

Upvote 0

R. J. Beverly

Jesus is coming, "He will gather", Isaiah 56:8.
Jun 15, 2016
Michigan USA
Visit site
✟9,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Can someone pray for me? At my school I have multiple non-Christian friends that are very to themselves. I want to start talking with them about the Gospel and how that there is so much more to life. I have been praying for someone someday to maybe open up, and I have been patient. I however feel guilty and have a sense that I am wasting time. What is the best way to go about this? I don't want to anger or scare someone.
I just prayed for you in agreement Matthew 6:33, that God may create an opportunity for you to speak about Jesus and give your testimony. Good luck to you and may God bless you.

• Agree
Reactions: engine777
Upvote 0

engine777

Jan 29, 2013
South west
✟16,623.00
Country
China
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Lord Jesus, please give Louis B courage to open his mouth, thank you Lord Jesus, amen.
I just prayed for you in agreement Matthew 6:33, that God may create an opportunity for you to speak about Jesus and give your testimony. Good luck to you and may God bless you.
Amen.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Be bold in the Lord, kind but bold! If you are sincerely loving, they will see God's love through you. By giving your own testimony you can show that even "you" found yourself needing God's love. No one can argue with your own personal experience! (PS since you are a Christian you may post prayer requests HERE and may have more responses there.)

Father I ask that you give confidence and words to share and that you prepare the other's hearts for the gospel.
th

Upvote 0

Steven Wood

Not my will but Thy will be done
Jul 17, 2015
Arkansas, United States
✟18,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

It's really great that you feel a pull to share the glory of God. There are some words of advice in the Bible especially for sharing the good news. Most are very inspiring but one message that Jesus said himself is bound to happen. The Bible reminds us that we are to be lights in the darkness, to let the light of God shine brightly and not to hide it. If you live by the commands and teachings of God the people around you will automatically take notice that there is something different in you. Some will draw closer to you and inevitably ask bout it. These are the opportunities for you to reach out. Others unfortunately will pull away from you and this is the part that Jesus mentions. He said "the world will hate you because of me." So when you worry about angering or scaring someone don't because when you live righteously it's bound to happen. Unless you feel a strong calling to get a soapbox and stand on a corner yelling the good news be patient. The time to share and the people to share it with will make themselves known. Just remember not all of the people that heard Jesus preach agreed with him or were happy to hear it.

Upvote 0