United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone,

How are you? I'm looking for a same gender female prayer and accountability partner for purity. My boyfriend and I are courting. While this has been happening my accountability partner moved and has hit hard times and has been unable to meet with me or email me as much. Please Pray for her and if anyone is interested please email me on here CF. This would be most helpful. I'm praying for you all. Thank You Jesus and thank you all.

Last edited:

Heartofsilver

Bride of Christ 4/8/17 Isaiah 54:5
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2016
California
✟139,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Heartofsilver,
I'm doing fine. How about you and your guy? I don't see your email address available to us. I've been reading your messages -all the way from when you began to post on this forum. I'm now as far as July 28th of 2018. Very sleepy, so will get back to looking at more of the stories of your interesting life tomorrow. I don't want to give my email out, and I've never been a type of partner you are requesting. We are nowhere near the same age. Maybe we could chat till you find some lady that's younger if you'd like. I was saved at fifteen. Went to church for about as long as I can remember as a child before that. Our family started out at a Methodist one, till about the age when I was saved-we changed to going to a Baptist church. I'm not sure yet how long you have been dating the guy you mention in this thread.

Hello Vinsight4u,

I'm glad that you are doing well and I'm doing ok. Oh, I meant to send me an email on this website that we are on now CF. It is fine that you are older and I don't mind different denominations. I am non-denominational. The man I am currently courting with is the Hispanic guy that I had mentioned, I think and I did meet him at a young adults group, but I have met a couple of guys through there. Yes, that is very true. If you are interested in being my accountibilty/ prayer partner, you can email on here if you would like. You seem to come on here regularly, so that is good. You are always fun to talk to and you are wise. :yellowheart::heartpulse::grinning:

• Optimistic
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0