✟17,386.00
Country
Antigua And Barbuda
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hiya all!
I would like to offer an ear to those who need and an opportunity to support each other, discuss light topics and generally hold each other accountable to whatever goal/habits are determined.
I'm a 28yo female living in the islands, Non-denomination.
I would like to connect with others to exalt God supreme, reassure each other of his divine love, and build confidence in speaking for the Lord. It would also be nice to have a Christ-ly companion to chat with when a scripture nearly drives me to chiseling it into my skull.

I am starting out on my journey and floundering.

I have quite a variety of things that need an understanding ear. I welcome male and female, however I feel some of my conundrums can be a bit 'estro-centric' so another female perspective would be much appreciated.

Thank you for reading :)

Cormack

“I bet you're a real hulk on the internet...”
Apr 21, 2020
London
✟94,797.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Praying you don’t get someone cray cray bananas for those scripture studies :praying::fire::tearsofjoy: Though if you were struggling with soteriology and the schedule were light, I’d reply just fine.

Upvote 0

April303

Jul 7, 2021
Antigua
✟17,386.00
Country
Antigua And Barbuda
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying you don’t get someone cray crazy bananas for those scripture studies :praying::fire::tearsofjoy: Though if you were struggling with soteriology and the schedule were light, I’d reply just fine.
Sotierology...??
Sorry, I haven't a clue what that means. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so anything not blatantly point blank is liable to go over my head. I too hope to pair with someone not fueled with disagreement and caffeine.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Cormack

“I bet you're a real hulk on the internet...”
Apr 21, 2020
London
✟94,797.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thankfully you can snoop everyone’s message history so you can judge their level of crazy. Plus it helps to know who’s good natured, educated, chilled and so on.

Soteriology is the study of salvation, it’s a bit of a banana peel for people just getting into the faith forums, which is why I’m always happy to help with it.

Still good posters will share their perspective with you on anything.

One of my favourite Bible teachers says we are meant to be educators, not indoctrinators.

It’s best to just lay out all of the most popular options around any difficult subject, then let the person you’re exchanging with decide what makes sense to them.

Upvote 0

April303

Jul 7, 2021
Antigua
✟17,386.00
Country
Antigua And Barbuda
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thankfully you can snoop everyone’s message history so you can judge their level of crazy. Plus it helps to know who’s good natured, educated, chilled and so on.

Soteriology is the study of salvation, it’s a bit of a banana peel for people just getting into the faith forums, which is why I’m always happy to help with it.

Still good posters will share their perspective with you on anything.

One of my favourite Bible teachers says we are meant to be educators, not indoctrinators.

It’s best to just lay out all of the most popular options around any difficult subject, then let the person you’re exchanging with decide what makes sense to them.
Thanks, that is incredibly helpful. The subject of salvation, being as pivotal as it is in the faith, would of course be a minefield. I guess I would be on the more conservative side, if that's even a way of putting it.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hiya all!
I would like to offer an ear to those who need and an opportunity to support each other, discuss light topics and generally hold each other accountable to whatever goal/habits are determined.
I'm a 28yo female living in the islands, Non-denomination.
I would like to connect with others to exalt God supreme, reassure each other of his divine love, and build confidence in speaking for the Lord. It would also be nice to have a Christ-ly companion to chat with when a scripture nearly drives me to chiseling it into my skull.

I am starting out on my journey and floundering.

I have quite a variety of things that need an understanding ear. I welcome male and female, however I feel some of my conundrums can be a bit 'estro-centric' so another female perspective would be much appreciated.

Thank you for reading :)
Sure we can do what you have said. It is better that you first start and post through conversation post. We will go from there.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi @April303 I know this is a bit late. I actually haven't ventured into this section much. But will more now angel-ing around. LOL. But if you still want accountability and support, we can talk if you like! For pm, I like three way pming if you are up for that. It is good accountability and safer for online and gives more then one perspective too. Whatever you want to do I pray that you will find the right person to help encourage and uplift you. I will keep you in prayer.

Father bless April and thank you for her desire for prayer and accountability. Thank You that Your Word promises that You will lead her into all Truth. I pray she will continue to seek after You and grow in Your Word. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums