Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I wanted to pray against torture in the world. I was tortured by my kidnapper but it was not as bad as other torture victims experience. Torture is a horrible thing to happen to people because it destroys the person. I want to pray for the ending of torture and the healing of torture victims.
Here is a video of one of my hero's. She is a Catholic nun who was tortured in Guatemala. She is a brave woman and speaks against torture and for the healing of tortured souls.

:heart: Praying for you and all victims of torturing. Especially for protection and that God Himself puts a halt to the victimization. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wanted to pray against torture in the world. I was tortured by my kidnapper but it was not as bad as other torture victims experience. Torture is a horrible thing to happen to people because it destroys the person. I want to pray for the ending of torture and the healing of torture victims.
Here is a video of one of my hero's. She is a Catholic nun who was tortured in Guatemala. She is a brave woman and speaks against torture and for the healing of tortured souls.

LORD, may your lovingkindness heal all torture victims and may your mercy be upon those who perpetrate such heinous acts. Protect and shield the weak and defenseless from the evil and wickedness of the world. God's will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
LORD, may your lovingkindness heal all torture victims and may your mercy be upon those who perpetrate such heinous acts. Protect and shield the weak and defenseless from the evil and wickedness of the world. God's will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Thank you! Amen :)

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, for all the afflicted, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you so much :)

Heavenly Father.......
we approach you in the name of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.....
We pray for you to intervene all over the world..... beginning perhaps in North Korea
in fulfilling the Jubilee year of 2017... .by breaking chains and setting captives free.......

Please give a "Cyrus Mantle" to President Trump.... and strength that calling on his life......

so that .... not for price or reward... he is used to
break chains and set captives free.......

We so thank you Father in the name of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus..........

If the torturers understood about near death experiences.... they would be too scared to harm other people...... or even animals........

Thank you Heavenly Father... Amen.....

Upvote 0