United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Dear Jesus,
We are asking for a miracle. Please break the grip coronavirus has on The United States of America. Lord our country is dying, civil unrest, political uphevel. Americans are suffering, please God send Your holy angels to break this grip of craziness off the backs of The United States of America.

God we plead the precious Blood of Christ over this country. Please let revival reign in the land. Let people be saved. Stir up Your church. Annoint Your church to rise up and preach, awaken Your sleeping giants of evangelism. Please God let the land shake and Your children's voices be heard, in the sound of repentance and revival.

I'm Jesus's name. Amen

Last edited:

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,082,226.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray people will be led to light and wisdom regarding CoVid 19, the media and world leaders in general. I pray they will research inside and outside the box with data presented by medical professionals. Especially I pray they will research the topic of vaccines, again inside and outside the box with medical professionals, and ask for guidance on the one that is being pushed and promoted.

• Agree
Reactions: Paul4JC
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes Lord I agree with the prayers above and we continue to pray that you deliver us from this virus and trouble in the world. Our backs are against the wall, and all we can do is call to you to send a cure for this disease, soon. It's affected all of us a lot emotionally, physically, financially, and spiritually. Be with people who are infected, heal them. Help front-line people who are more vulnerable every day. Help families dealing with infected loved ones. Protect our families, friends, and acquaintances. Again Lord please bring a cure.

May your Spirit work in our land mightily. Forgive us our sin, for it is much. Draw people to Messiah Jesus. Awaken your church to the spirit of the age in which we live. May your mighty Spirit put a standard against it. Protect your people from evil. Your kingdom come, your will be done. Meet our daily needs, even today. We bless you and love you, because you first loved us. In Jesus name, the name above all names, Amen.

Isaiah 59:19b When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus

God we plead the precious Blood of Christ over this country. Please let revival reign in the land. Let people be saved. Stir up Your church. Annoint Your church to rise up and preach, awaken Your sleeping giants of evangelism. Please God let the land shake and Your children's voices be heard, in the sound of repentance and revival.

I'm Jesus's name. Amen

Heavenly Father, I come into prayer agreement with this one's prayer, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0