he formed it to be inhabited!

I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I did not speak in secret,
in a land of darkness;
I did not say to the offspring of Jacob,
‘Seek me in chaos.’
I the Lord speak the truth,
I declare what is right.” Isaiah 45:18-19

Almighty and Eternal God, we look to you our Creator, Redeemer, and Sustainer in all things. We come to you, for you speak the truth and declare what is right. We thank you, for all that we are and all that we hope to be is from you. We glorify your Holy Name, for in you we live and move and have our being. Receive the prayer of our heart this day, and may it be found acceptable in your sight.

All Wise and Holy Father, guide and guard our thoughts, our words, our actions. Help us to love as we have been loved. Help us to give grace, just as we have received grace. Conform us to the image of your Son, as we follow closely in his footsteps.

Gracious and Loving Father, we lift up to you the broken-hearted, grant the peace that surpasses understanding. We lift up to you the sick and injured, grant healing and well-being. We lift up to you those who are dying, may they hear those precious words, “Well done, good and faithful servant.”

Holy Father, we pray for your kingdom to come so that there will be an end to sin, sorrow, suffering, and death. We wait for the coming of your Son where life, love, joy, and peace in your presence will never end. In faith, we offer up this prayer to You: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; One God forever and ever, Amen.

Jesus said, “My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit and become my disciples. As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you; abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love. I have said these things to you so that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete.” John 15:8-11