Alabama
✟35,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all. I've always wanted to know who my spouse is, and whether I've met him or not. I've prayed for a long time to God to show me a vision or a dream, but he was always silent concerning this matter. Anyway, a few days ago, after years of praying, I started having visions of someone. Whenever I thought of my future spouse, I would feel a pull in my soul, my chest, like a cord, and I could see the person this cord was connected to. I've always had a gift (or a hypersensitivity) for the spiritual realm. If someone placed an evil eye or a curse on me, once I am aware of the curse, I can see who placed it. if someone was thinking of me, or feeling certain things about me, if I wanted to, I can be aware of who it is. these things don't happen often, because I do not tune into the spiritual realm often, but this cord in my heart, connected to the other person, it is so clear. Does anyone have any similar experiences? And please don't call this the occult. I've never ever dabbled into anything occult as I do not believe they work. This is a spiritual gift I have, and I am sure it is from God. I've had it ever since I was very little, and the closer I get to the Lord the more it is strengthened, so if anyone wants to say what im doing is wrong/demonic please don't comment, I won't be taking heed to that kind of opinion.

Reactions: Lost Witness

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
so if anyone wants to say what im doing is wrong/demonic please don't comment, I won't be taking heed to that kind of opinion.

So you only want people to say ' yes ' to you, anyone who disagrees with you, you won't listen to.

That is false deluded reasoning.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
so you've met your future spouse then?

I was working nights while going to school
my husband-to-be was transferred in to the company from another state
I was happy being single at the time but I feel God's hand led husband to me

we dated 2 mos & then he asked me to marry him

I believe if a person is happy being single, then they can be open to being married & will attract a spouse

Upvote 0

pen_and_poetry

Kale Queen
Nov 25, 2022
Orange county, CA
✟25,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'll just warn you that you may be underestimating the power of the human imagination. I won't say your situation is occult, but you should be careful. I think your visualisation may be an attempt, even subconsciously, to maintain control of your life. This is how people get hooked on horoscopes.

Why are you so concerned about knowing what he looks like?

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟399,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Hi all. I've always wanted to know who my spouse is, and whether I've met him or not. I've prayed for a long time to God to show me a vision or a dream, but he was always silent concerning this matter. Anyway, a few days ago, after years of praying, I started having visions of someone. Whenever I thought of my future spouse, I would feel a pull in my soul, my chest, like a cord, and I could see the person this cord was connected to. I've always had a gift (or a hypersensitivity) for the spiritual realm. If someone placed an evil eye or a curse on me, once I am aware of the curse, I can see who placed it. if someone was thinking of me, or feeling certain things about me, if I wanted to, I can be aware of who it is. these things don't happen often, because I do not tune into the spiritual realm often, but this cord in my heart, connected to the other person, it is so clear. Does anyone have any similar experiences? And please don't call this the occult. I've never ever dabbled into anything occult as I do not believe they work. This is a spiritual gift I have, and I am sure it is from God. I've had it ever since I was very little, and the closer I get to the Lord the more it is strengthened, so if anyone wants to say what im doing is wrong/demonic please don't comment, I won't be taking heed to that kind of opinion.
i 100% believe in spiritual sensitivity. In fact our spirits and our gifts originated from God, it is the enemy that tries to immitate or misuse spirituality and try and claim it is only occult related. For example Moses's staff turned into a snake, the egyptians made 2 snakes, they immitated but Moses's snake ate both the egyptian snakes.

The enemy is all about imitation. I once shared my love of numbers like 7 and 12 and someone tried to convince me that was numerology. No numbers are also important to God, the enemy tries to label it something else.

Now to address what you are saying it may be that Jesus has revealed your future spouse. I do not doubt this. Is there anything specific you want to talk about other than validation?

Upvote 0

InThePottersChamber

Apr 29, 2017
Alabama
✟35,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i 100% believe in spiritual sensitivity. In fact our spirits and our gifts originated from God, it is the enemy that tries to immitate or misuse spirituality and try and claim it is only occult related. For example Moses's staff turned into a snake, the egyptians made 2 snakes, they immitated but Moses's snake ate both the egyptian snakes.

The enemy is all about imitation. I once shared my love of numbers like 7 and 12 and someone tried to convince me that was numerology. No numbers are also important to God, the enemy tries to label it something else.

Now to address what you are saying it may be that Jesus has revealed your future spouse. I do not doubt this. Is there anything specific you want to talk about other than validation?
Hi SeventhFisherofMen,

It seems, I have in fact been tricked by the devil/ other spirits. I believe in spiritual sensitivity too, but at the moment of typing the original post/question, I was still in sin, being bounded by some spirits because of close friendships with muslims, hence being affected by these unhealthy, negative spiritual soul ties, I've since cut them off. I don't see my 'spouse' any longer. No doubt God may have someone for me, but I sense that it may take a few more years before I meet my forever man, and the person I could 'see', was a dupe, my Ishmael instead of my Isaac, so to speak. I have been in these kind of counterfeit relationships, it leads to nothing but destruction. I have since cut off every Muslim friend in my life and am feeling very much better. The Lord has shown me that I am not ready for marriage, and showed me what to work on in myself.

But thank you so much, I am touched that you believed in me. Sometimes when we are wrong, it's better for God to move our hearts than humans reprimanding us in stern ways. Encouragement can go a long way. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Upvote 0

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I do not tune into the spiritual realm often
I do not quite understand this. You feel you have a unique special gift that bring you close to God and helps you to connect to spirit realm and whatnot but you choose not to tune in often.

Why not ? Whatever more important could there be ?

Some good soap opera in TV ? I will watch Friends season 2 today and tune in to learn secrets of the universe tomorrow ?

Upvote 0

YahuahSaves

Nov 19, 2022
Melbourne
✟30,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do not quite understand this. You feel you have a unique special gift that bring you close to God and helps you to connect to spirit realm and whatnot but you choose not to tune in often.

Why not ? Whatever more important could there be ?

Some good soap opera in TV ? I will watch Friends season 2 today and tune in to learn secrets of the universe tomorrow ?
Unless you have this sensitivity, you don't understand how overwhelming and sometimes draining it can actually be. Especially if still in sin like the OP says, Satan can take advantage of our gifts and cause a counterfeit, something that leads us away from what God wants for us.

Upvote 0