Pray4Someone2HelpMeTowMyCarBr4ItsStolen!

StillBelieve

Jul 19, 2014
USA
✟7,707.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
PRAYER ANSWERED!!!! ...I have a weird prayer request……..I was driving my teeny car yesterday and it broke down in town. I was able to pull it N2 a parking lot where I have seen other vehicles even overnight, so I hoped it wouldn't get stolen, but the drivers door lock is broke! Believe it or not, there is not one single person in this entire county that I know or have met in the past that I can ask to help me.
Thats becuz my soon to be ex slandered me and defamed me horribly, and now theres no one to ask. Please pray that it won't get stolen or towed by
the lot owners/managers B4 I can get it home to my property which is only about 10 minutes away! I asked around in that area at a couple of businesses if they know anyone that could do something like that, but no one really cares out here. Its just the way they are. I have a super thick boat tow rope that's been used B4, so I can maybe hook it up myself, but my hands are disabled and I don't know if I can tie it good enough, and its really super thick! Maybe if I can get it on and tow it without someone in it holding the wheel? I did it B4 many years ago in Calif. but the state I'm in is super facist, and they'll pull you over and ticket you just for the way you look and your vehicle look! (which is why Im wanting to move) The only male persons that would help me always want "something" in return or they'll be angry and have an attitude.
My neighbor that said she might help me, but won't answer her door now, and won't reply to my emails. Please pray that there might be someone to help me B4 it gets taken. Thank you very much brethren

Last edited:

StillBelieve

Jul 19, 2014
USA
✟7,707.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, Guess what?

You asked God, I asked God, and GOD CAME THRU!!
He got someone to help me tow the car home. Last
night when it was sitting there, someone attempted to
steal it and messed up the ignition and the ignition console
so the key won't work now. I had a feeling that might happen
out here. But I'm not worried, I know that in time I will be
able to get it taken care of with Gods help. He knows I
need it.
THANK YOU TO MY PRECIOUS BRETHREN!!! See?
HE DOES LISTEN AND ANSWERS PRAYER~~~~!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0