• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Pray4Someone2HelpMeTowMyCarBr4ItsStolen!

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by StillBelieve, Aug 16, 2014.

1. StillBelieve

StillBelieve Newbie

+5
    Christian
    Private
    PRAYER ANSWERED!!!! ...I have a weird prayer request……..I was driving my teeny car yesterday and it broke down in town. I was able to pull it N2 a parking lot where I have seen other vehicles even overnight, so I hoped it wouldn't get stolen, but the drivers door lock is broke! Believe it or not, there is not one single person in this entire county that I know or have met in the past that I can ask to help me.
    Thats becuz my soon to be ex slandered me and defamed me horribly, and now theres no one to ask. Please pray that it won't get stolen or towed by
    the lot owners/managers B4 I can get it home to my property which is only about 10 minutes away! I asked around in that area at a couple of businesses if they know anyone that could do something like that, but no one really cares out here. Its just the way they are. I have a super thick boat tow rope that's been used B4, so I can maybe hook it up myself, but my hands are disabled and I don't know if I can tie it good enough, and its really super thick! Maybe if I can get it on and tow it without someone in it holding the wheel? I did it B4 many years ago in Calif. but the state I'm in is super facist, and they'll pull you over and ticket you just for the way you look and your vehicle look! (which is why Im wanting to move) The only male persons that would help me always want "something" in return or they'll be angry and have an attitude.
    My neighbor that said she might help me, but won't answer her door now, and won't reply to my emails. Please pray that there might be someone to help me B4 it gets taken. Thank you very much brethren

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. WarriorForJesus79

WarriorForJesus79 Newbie

+2
    Christian
    Single
    Please lord put kindness into one of your children's heart you help this woman. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

3. Rebecca Sue

Rebecca Sue A child of the King

+1,334
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Praying for you. Can you contact a local church and ask them if someone can help? God bless you, I know about car issues and being single. Please be careful if you try it by yourself.

4. StillBelieve

StillBelieve Newbie

+5
    Christian
    Private
    I thought of contacting some people I just recently met, but I don't know
    any of their numbers, I never asked becuz I don't have a working phone.
    I don't really know any of them well enough to ask.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  5. StillBelieve

StillBelieve Newbie

+5
    Christian
    Private
    Well, Guess what?

You asked God, I asked God, and GOD CAME THRU!!
    He got someone to help me tow the car home. Last
    night when it was sitting there, someone attempted to
    steal it and messed up the ignition and the ignition console
    so the key won't work now. I had a feeling that might happen
    out here. But I'm not worried, I know that in time I will be
    able to get it taken care of with Gods help. He knows I
    need it.
    THANK YOU TO MY PRECIOUS BRETHREN!!! See?
    HE DOES LISTEN AND ANSWERS PRAYER~~~~!!!!!!!!!

6. WarriorForJesus79

WarriorForJesus79 Newbie

+2
    Christian
    Single
    Amen, prayer is powerful.. Thank you Lord for sending her help.

7. LoveConquers

LoveConquers Imperfectly Perfect Supporter

+49
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Glad to hear that your prayers were answered and praying for full restoration of your vehicle

8. StillBelieve

StillBelieve Newbie

+5
    Christian
    Private
    Thank you so very very very much!! My brethren backed me up and GOD ANSWERED! Now Im praying and asking God to bless the nice person that helped me, and to lead that person to Christ!!

GOD ANSWERS PRAYER!!

HALLELUJAH!