Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ultimately and yet, in the minute. You fashion and mold us day by day till Jesus is formed within.

Yes, we suffer and experience lack, these are the times when God uses the patience of the saints to refine the character so brilliant, the most misunderstood Superstar there ever was, or shall be.

Lord, from the finest to the deepest, from the kindness to the power and most faint revelation to come our way, keep reminding us Lord and help our feeble frames.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Both of my Grandmothers were non-Pentecostal churchgoers for basically all their lives. A relationship that amounted to 'us and them' without anything contrary to say about them. Conversely, both of their spouses wouldn't have anything at all to do with Church except to remain in-check with their wives as much as their interests would allow.

But the little nudge I see from time-to-time from the fruits of their prayer lives is a wonderful comfort, I must say. That nudge of knowledge such as permanence and abundance, thank God!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.