West Virginia
✟15,265.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Right now I have very limited connection to the Internet... so there's not going to be a lot of activity now. (I was staying at my brother's house for the past few days.)

Also, I need prayer to be blessed with a job that God will coordinate to work with my church schedule (whenever the Holy Ghost reveals that to me) and family schedule.

Be praying for my mother and me as we still continue to get over the death of my dad.

Thanks for the prayers...

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Right now I have very limited connection to the Internet... so there's not going to be a lot of activity now. (I was staying at my brother's house for the past few days.)

Also, I need prayer to be blessed with a job that God will coordinate to work with my church schedule (whenever the Holy Ghost reveals that to me) and family schedule.

Be praying for my mother and me as we still continue to get over the death of my dad.

Thanks for the prayers...
Dear ChangedHeart,

Most certainly you have my prayers. I am sorry to learn of your father's recent passing. I pray God comforts you during this time and grants all you have need of for you and your mom.

NS

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.