Dec 8, 2004
✟20,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for lilyofthevalley's mother. I pray that she would see your great love for her and be healed of her mental illness. I lift up to you lily's father and lily. Watch over them all and place your wonderful hand of protection on them. Let them feel your peace and love and see your everlasting glory. In Jesus' name, amen.

Upvote 0

FreedIntheLord

Nov 11, 2005
Michigan
✟17,929.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear Father God,

Please bring peace here in this family's home. I bind confusion and dementia in the name of Jesus. I forbid Satan and his demons from manifesting in this woman's presence in Jesus Name! I loose peace, love, healing, and comfort to all in the house. Let there be hope, let there be peace, let the Lord be lifted up in this place.

Try putting some nice soft praise music on. Perhaps some Christmas music CDs? Trust in the Lord.

God Bless and keep asking for prayers.

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
It sounds like your mumis quite ill with Mental Health Problems, This is one of the areas I work in as a counsellor, so I am aware of what you two are going through, and I know its hard seeing your Mum like this, its scarey, you don't know were to turn and you don't know what your Mums going to do next. Your Dad will be feeling the same, but will be trying to hold his feelings back.

One of the aims these days in every country is to treat and help sufferers and familys in the community. I do hope you have Psychiatric Nurse or doctor for her and she is on medication, because I know it will be like walking on eggshells at the moment.

Lord I bring this family to you in there worries and needs, bring extra help Lord, calm her mind, but also comfort dad and daughter in this. I pray the blood of Christ over them all, bring peace and healing Lord I ask. Amen:pray:

Im-revived
Lilly of the Valley said:
My mom is going crazy mentally and I'm kind of freaked out. Pray for me and my dad's protection. She's not bad enough to go back, yes back, to a mental place so she stuck here for now.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for the LORD to be in control, to help your mom and you and your dad. I pray that she get the help she needs, that He touch her with healing, and protection for you and your dad. May the peace of Christ fill your home and your hearts.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.