• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Pray to do a good job at my first job

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Mtol117, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Mtol117

Mtol117 New Member

+222
    Baptist
    Private
    I am 19, and on Friday I will begin my first job at the polling center located at my school

I have to make on average 200-300 phone calls a day. The problem is I have aspergers and talking to people is extremely difficult for me, it is something god has given me for a purpose I am beginning to understand but it has hindered me so much in life and I don’t want this job to be hindered by my disability

Plus I am stepping out of my comfort zone with this job, I went for training last week and it was very very stressful on me.

Please pray that I will be able to do my job with all my might

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Gracia Singh

Gracia Singh Newbie Supporter

+7,713
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I will pray! I struggle with this, too. God give you strength, courage, peace, and graces!

3. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+4,142
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless Mtol117, to do well in the job. Lord please bless this prayer request and you, be glorified. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

4. Jesus' Follower

Jesus' Follower ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE Supporter

+940
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Praying the Lord answers your requests.

Blessing :prayer::amen:

5. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+6,184
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray for at least one holy angel to act as a ministering servant to you in your polling duties and that you will have peace and do just fine.

6. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+9,398
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    May the Lord bless your speech and to Him be all the glory for your success

7. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,576
    United States
    Christian