Pray that the people around me start to care about me.

AllDayFaith

Sep 15, 2018
Spring Hill
Visit site
✟76,307.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have come to realize that the people around me don't respect me any more. They have been tormenting me every day all day, insulting me and calling me names. I need you to pray that God changes their hearts from stone to flesh soon, so that the relationships between us can mend. I have already said I'm sorry and have made changes, but these people are refusing to forgive me.

Thank you so much for your time, peace to you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I have come to realize that the people around me don't respect me any more. They have been tormenting me every day all day, insulting me and calling me names. I need you to pray that God changes their hearts from stone to flesh soon, so that the relationships between us can mend. I have already said I'm sorry and have made changes, but these people are refusing to forgive me.

:heart: i'm soooo sorry, ADF. This can be extremely hurtful and discouraging. Praying that God intervenes quickly to stop the arrows and barbs in their tracks and pour out His grace and peace in the most adversarial of places, and cover you with His wings and protects and defends you, as only He can do. Father may it be so. You are the God of miracles and of moooooving mountains. Mooooove this mountain as only You can do, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks for that, I feel a little bit better now. :hug:
:heart: You got it, brother. i've been there, and i KNOW that God is a God of miracles. Praying!!!! (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

Aquatic Waves

Mar 31, 2019
USA
✟29,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I'm so sorry for what your going through. Try to stay strong and continue praying to God for all this to change. God bless

• Winner
Reactions: AllDayFaith
Upvote 0
Nov 14, 2019
sjöbo
✟15,355.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The satan is in this Earth and the New age that have come, They are blind and we need to pray everyday for them to come to Jesus Christ our saviour. Stay strong in your faith. Its not Easy the poison is everywhere in the radio in People ... you know when i feel like my faith is testing i pray and i feel warm in my heart everytime, amen to that and Thank you jesus

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yes, will definitely pray for that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums