Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am asking for prayers for victims of pedophiles.
Today here in Australia George Pell is to be released from prison by having his case overturned by the High court.
Because I don't know how to post news stories I have come here to ask for prayers. He was found guilty by a jury and his victims are many, my heart bleeds for them and also for the fact that they were betrayed and abused by men "claiming " to be from God. What has it done to their faith?
I know God won't be mocked and the perpetrators will have to stand before God but in the meantime these victims have to live with this pain every day.
If you are interested there is a 3 part ABC Australia TV program called Revelation which explains it all.
No one could ever make it up.
Thank you and God bless you.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I am asking for prayers for victims of pedophiles.
Today here in Australia George Pell is to be released from prison by having his case overturned by the High court.
Because I don't know how to post news stories I have come here to ask for prayers. He was found guilty by a jury and his victims are many, my heart bleeds for them and also for the fact that they were betrayed and abused by men "claiming " to be from God. What has it done to their faith?
I know God won't be mocked and the perpetrators will have to stand before God but in the meantime these victims have to live with this pain every day.
If you are interested there is a 3 part ABC Australia TV program called Revelation which explains it all.
I was not convinced that George Pell was guilty. It reeked of a stitch up. The Catholic church contributed to George Pell's conviction by their inexcusable cover ups and protection of known offenders. Mr Pell was convicted in an atmosphere of vengeance seeking, not objective assessment of facts. My prayer was simple. If he is guilty, let the verdict stand. If not, let him be acquitted.

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,301.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

People have to be warned that there is quite some graphic material in that series Revelation that many would find disturbing & offensive.

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
People have to be warned that there is quite some graphic material in that series Revelation that many would find disturbing & offensive.
It is graphic and I think it needed to be open about what actually happened to bring some people out of their stupor.
Oh it is disturbing and offensive for sure but its a whole lot more offensive that it was an organisation of people pertaining to be doing Gods work. I am out of this now, I cannot stand the fact that people are blind to the truth. NOT Christian in any way, shape or form, there I've said it and may be banned but I don't care.
God, alone, I follow.
I won't answer anything else.

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was not convinced that George Pell was guilty. It reeked of a stitch up. The Catholic church contributed to George Pell's conviction by their inexcusable cover ups and protection of known offenders. Mr Pell was convicted in an atmosphere of vengeance seeking, not objective assessment of facts. My prayer was simple. If he is guilty, let the verdict stand. If not, let him be acquitted.

What a cop out, same that is everywhere, where are the Protestant churches? Celebrated the reformation not too long ago.

The silence of those who are in church leadership is deafening. Shame on them all.
(and I use the word church in small letters, not the Church which are scattered)

No where have I seen any leader stand up and say publicly "This is not God, this is not Jesus, these are evil men and deeds that God will surely judge".

I'm ashamed and appalled and in disbelief, next I'll be getting " don't judge"
I answer in my Lords words "You will know them by their fruit" their fruit is rotten to the core.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
What a cop out, same that is everywhere, where are the Protestant churches? Celebrated the reformation not too long ago.

The silence of those who are in church leadership is deafening. Shame on them all.
(and I use the word church in small letters, not the Church which are scattered)

No where have I seen any leader stand up and say publicly "This is not God, this is not Jesus, these are evil men and deeds that God will surely judge".

I'm ashamed and appalled and in disbelief, next I'll be getting " don't judge"
I answer in my Lords words "You will know them by their fruit" their fruit is rotten to the core.
I am as appalled as anyone at the tolerance and even facilitation of these offences. And it's not just Catholicism.

In Australia, Anglican and Salvation Army organisations were just as guilty of cover up. A well known Pentecostal pastor, now deceased was a paedophile. We recently counselled a woman abused by her lay preacher father. How can a man preach and then sin so foully?

Calling out gross sin is not being judgemental. The church would be far better off if these issues were dealt with immediately instead of being swept under the carpet.

I am also aware that it is possible to fabricate incidents. Mr Pell is as entitled to a fair trial and to unbiased judgement as anyone else. The highest court in the land decided that the verdict was unsafe. If Mr Pell is guilty, he has to live with his conscience and the reality that he will face God, likely sooner than most people on this forum.

Upvote 0