Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2007
Long Island Ny, USA
✟49,584.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My mom grew up in a roman catholic church, we all know that not all churches abide in the truth in His word and this church that she grew up in, never taught anything from the Word of God apparently..

Me and my mom have an oppurtunity next couple weeks to spend time together, was really hoping that God will open her heart to the Word of God and that she possibly will start doing a group bible time together. I think it would be alot of fun and she really needs to know what God says about Him and His ways. I just Don't wanna push it on her or anything, I think its very important that I do this in HIS timing and not my own.

Please pray the Lords will to be done in this, and that He will get through her stubborness. Thanks :hug:

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My mom grew up in a roman catholic church, we all know that not all churches abide in the truth in His word and this church that she grew up in, never taught anything from the Word of God apparently..

Me and my mom have an oppurtunity next couple weeks to spend time together, was really hoping that God will open her heart to the Word of God and that she possibly will start doing a group bible time together. I think it would be alot of fun and she really needs to know what God says about Him and His ways. I just Don't wanna push it on her or anything, I think its very important that I do this in HIS timing and not my own.

Please pray the Lords will to be done in this, and that He will get through her stubborness. Thanks :hug:

I wonder if the book Conversations With Catholics would help her as it helped me. I think it is probably on Amazon, probably used if you want.
You could maybe show it to her and ask her to give you her opinion of it later?

Once I read that book I knew I could never be a Catholic again and never went to another mass.

Just a thought. Praying Abba will lead you mother into full truth in the Word.

Upvote 0

OnlyBelieve

Follower of Jesus
Jan 17, 2012
Australia
✟18,006.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Father we pray for Wisdom and Guidance. Lord we ask that you soften this mothers heart, ready to recieve your Truth. Lord let mother and daughter grow closer together. Let there be an open heaven where they are together and let them find favor in your eyes. Bless them Lord and Show them Your Great LOve. In Jesus Name amen.

Upvote 0

thepurplehymn

Feb 8, 2012
Savannah, Georgia, U.S.
✟7,855.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Dear Lord, I pray that you would please support my sister in Christ and help her to communicate Your Word and Your Message to her mother in accordance with Your Will. Please, soften her mother's heart, make her open to Your Saying, so that she may see Your Light and Warmth and Love. Through Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen! :D :bigeye:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wondering1

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2009
✟50,803.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry to hear about your mom's experience in the Church she attended. I am actually a Catholic convert, and we are blessed to hear a lot of Scripture readings in every service, and homilies that are Biblically based. I will be praying for your mother. :crossrc:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.