• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

PRAY for TODAY - CF Prayer Calendar (2)

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by dogs4thewin, Jan 19, 2015.

1. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+29,883
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Day 26
    I pray for the Lord's wisdom for the Staff Red team Moderators
    Staff

Red Team Moderators
    98cwitr, lovebirdsflying, RickG, BumbleBee,
    Mollie1, Jeffwhosoever

Congregational Forums
    Charismatic Catholic Renewal, House Churches and Cell Group
    Pray for the Cell Groups and House Churches to grow.

Other Forums
    Society forums

Unorthodox/ Non-Christian Groups
    Agnostics

I pray for the love of the Lord to bless and inhabit the forum in Jesus name

2. musicalpilgrim

+29,883
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Day 27
    I pray for God's blessing for the Staff Purple Team Moderators
    Staff
    Purple Team Moderators
    Truthfrees, MissRowy

Congregational Forums
    Progressive/ Moderate Adventists

Other Forums
    Asia, Classic Hebrew, German, Spanish,U.S. Mid-west, U.S. Pacific West, Other Regions, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Greece, UK and Ireland, U.S. Mountain West, U.S South East ,Canadian,French, Indigenous people, U.S. Mid Atlantic, U.S. New England and U.S. Southwest Pray for peace around the world.

Unorthodox Non-Christian Group
    Atheists
    Pray that the Atheists may come to Christ.

3. musicalpilgrim

+29,883
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Day 28.
    I pray for the Staff Ambassadors for a welcoming spirit and wisdom
    Staff
    Ambassadors

Congregational Forums
    Traditional Adventists, Apostolic Succession Churches

Other Forums
    Pray more activity in Christian Edification, such as in the Christian Advice, Prayer Requests and Daily Devotional forums

Unorthodox Non-Christian Groups
    Buddhists

I pray for the love of the Lord to bless all who visit the forums today

4. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,757
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Truthfrees is no longer on staff. He was here last on May 31, 2019, and MissRowy is no longer on staff.

5. brinny

+107,757
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    ewq1938 and Paidiske are no longer supervisors nor are they on staff.

6. brinny

+107,757
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    God's Child is no longer on staff, and was last seen on CF on January 14, 2018. Tallguy88 is no longer on staff and was last seen on CF on Feb 21, 2018. Kristen.NewCreation was last on CF on March 28, 2019.

7. brinny

+107,757
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    AMR is no longer a Chaplain nor on staff. He was last seen on CF on March 3, 2019.

8. brinny

+107,757
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Sojourner1 is no longer an Advisor nor on staff. Tishri1 stepped down as Staff Advisor on March 22, 2019, and last posted on June 22, 2018.

Link to Tishri1's Goodbye:

Goodbye from Tishri1

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2019
  9. musicalpilgrim

+29,883
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Thank you for the info, now, how do I sort this out?
    I will try tomorrow.

10. brinny

+107,757
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
  11. musicalpilgrim

+29,883
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
  12. brinny

+107,757
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    You're welcome :)

13. Unofficial Reverand Alex

Unofficial Reverand Alex Let your deep desires heal the world's hungers Supporter

+2,792
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Lessee...If I understand this ride, this is who I should be praying for today:

Day 8

Staff

Ambassadors

Congregational Forums
    Moderate Christians, Fundamentalist Christians

Other Forums
    Eschatology - End times & Prophecy Forum, and Soteriology- Pray that the members act Christlike even in the heat of debates.

Unorthodox/ Non-Christian group
    Atheists

I don't spend much time with most of the things listen here, but I trust God will still take care of them. That being said, I do have a numerous atheist friends, and often engage atheists in conversation here, so I offer a prayers with them. I fear that I am not very good at these conversations, so I want to especially pray for God to take over all of our uncertain discussions. I still trust that he can bring greatness out of my incompetence, and that of everyone here.

14. musicalpilgrim

+29,883
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray with you for day 8

15. Mayflower1

Mayflower1 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Angels Team Supporter

+2,848
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I really love this list. Is it updated?

16. Mayflower1

+2,848
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Updated staff list:

Day 13- praying for October 13th

(Copied from staff page- October 2021)

Owner: Rex

Administrators: Brent W, Darylfawcett, Grumman Tomcat,mnorian, tampasteve, Hammster, Davidnic, FreeinChrist

Red: George95, LovebirdsFlying, 98cwitr

Green: .Mikha'el, ewq1938

Purple: Hark!, Joy, LaSorcia, Chrisbot

Blue (chaplains/assistants): drstevej, Jeffwhosoever,

Yellow: Landon Caeli (training :) )

17. Mayflower1

+2,848
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Staff
    Administrators

Brent W, Darylfawcett, Grumman Tomcat,mnorian, tampasteve, Hammster, Davidnic, FreeinChrist

Father, thank you for the administrators of the site. We have a smooth running place and I am grateful that You have put CF in peoples' care. Bless them and give them discernment in what they do in every decision that they make. Help them to reflect Christ in every decision they make. Thank You that the ones I know set a really good example for others to follow on here.

Congregational Forums
    Traditional Adventists, Apostolic Succession Churches

Father, I pray for those who are traditional adventists and apostolic successionists. You know I have no idea exactly what these faiths are about, but what I do know is the common factor I have with their denominations is You. So I just pray the people here grow closer to You increasingly and that they will be blessed and know Your great Love for them.

Other Forums
    Children's Ministry, Ministry spouses, Workplace Ministry, Full-time ministry, Missions and Evangelism

Father, Children's ministry is something very big on my heart. Whatever age groups are being taught, I pray for the children that they will grow up in the saving knowledge of You. Please use the children pastors and child care workers, and also teachers at private Christian schools to reach out and show love to the children and guide them in the right direction. Help them to be given Godly morals and values different from that of the world. And most of all to just love the kids through the children's ministry. Bless the children's ministry that the adult and teen workers will be strengthened and encouraged, and that they will have patience, mercy, and grace with the kids.

Missions is the other big thing on my heart. Whether full time or part time, work in the country or across the world, even online, I just pray for both the people and staff that they will feel refreshed by Holy Spirit, and reach a lot of people for Christ, encourage Christians, and help the hurting in Jesus Name

Unorthodox Non-Christian Groups
    Judaic Jews (Religious Jews)
    Pray that they accept Christ as Savior.

Father I pray for those who have not come to know You, to let this night be the time for their salvation. I pray that You are put on peoples' hearts here on CF and that they will reach out for help to come to You or to just come to You personally, because know that "if we confess with our mouth Jesus is Lord, and believe in our heart that God has raised Him from the dead," they will be saved. (Romans 10:9)

Thank You for Your love and goodness over us and over CF. In Jesus Name, Amen.

18. musicalpilgrim

+29,883
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I join you in these lovely prayers to the Father in Jesus precious name.

19. Mayflower1

+2,848
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Day 14- October 14, 2021

Staff

Chaplains
    Chaplain David,drstevej, Jeffwhosoever

-Father, thank You for our cf chaplains that reach out and minister to everyone. You have given us elders because of their faith, because prayer done in faith accomplishes great things. I pray that they will be strengthened and encouraged in Your Word, and that they will receive double honor for their ministry. I pray You will give them wisdom and discernment in every word and action that they make. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Congregational Forums
    Conservative Christians, Messianic Judaism

- Father thank You for Jews who know Jesus is Messiah and Savior. I thank You that their hearts are to follow Your laws, but also know Your grace. I pray for those in persecution, that You will give them strength in the midst of trial. I also pray for Conservative Christians and this section of Christian forums that they will be uplifted and encouraged and draw close to You in Your Word. I pray that You will give wisdom, conviction, and discernment for every denomination to live and follow after You.

Other Forums
    Teaching, Worship Ministry, Healing Ministry, Prayer Ministry Witnessing, Youth Ministry

Father thank You for the teachers on Christian Forums. Thank You for the Praise and Worship leaders. These are two very important ministries and pray that they will have encouragement and inspiration from these sections. We remember the healing ministry and thank You for being Jehovah Rapha who heals us. Thank You for the prayer/witnessing ministry. I pray everyone in this ministry will be able to uplift and exhort others in the Truth in Your Word and be able to shake the world with the good news of Your greatness. I also pray for our youth and those who work in the youth ministry. Many who do not come to know you as youth, do not as an adult. So I pray that You will reach hearts and use Your people to be mentors and guiding lights in the world.

Unorthodox Non-Christians
    Muslims
    Pray the Muslims accept Christ and not suffer harm due to the Muslim Fundamentalist teachings

Father, I pray for those of the Muslim faith, that they will come to know Your grace and mercy. Let them know Your deep love for them, so that they can have a personal relationship with You through Your Son Jesus.

We love You and praise You for Your forgiveness and grace. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

20. Mayflower1

+2,848
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Day 15

Supervisors I understand are in green?

That would be ewq1938 and .Mikha'el.

Father I thank You for the supervisors on CF who watch over the moderators and members of the site. I pray that you give them wisdom for every situation that comes up, and that they will be able to see others as You see others. I pray that as they guide everyone on site, that you bless them as they point people to you for every praise and every issue. In Jesus Precious Name.

Congregational Forums

Reformed, Liberal Christians

Father, I continue in prayer for the congregtional forums. I thank you for a section for the Reformed and Liberal Christians. I pray that they will build up one another in brotherly love as Your Word says to do. I pray that people will draw close to You as they study Your Word and fellowship with other like-minded believers, In Jesus Name.

Other Forums

Life Stages Hangout, Fabulous Forties, Parenting (with Sub forums). Widows/ Winders College/Bible College,Golden Eagles 50+ Singles Only Pray that the members get along despite the difference in life stages.

-Father, thank You for the diversity of age groups and life stages on Christian Forums and that there is a place for every adult believer to fellowship and have fun. Thank You for a place for parents to go, and I pray the section will just thrive and grow in You. Thank You for the honor and privelege of being a parent, and I pray for my fellow brothers and sisters, because it is a tough job. I also pray for single believers. I thank You for those who are celibate in reverance to You. I also pray for those who want to have a family one day, that You will bring Godly prospects in their path. I thank You for the fun and fellowship in these sections. Also for Bible College and whatever Winders college is, I pray that you will just give people the strength and commitment to make good decisions and complete their studies according to Your plan for their lives and their desires. I pray this section will be an outlet and encouragement for those who are in this stage of life.

Unorthodox Non-Christian groups

Other- Religions

Father, I continue to pray for the salvation of those who do not know You as their Savior. I know sometimes theological debates and discussions are needed to answer questions when Christianity is a completely different way of life and even culture. I pray that the right people can help those in need at the right time. Thank You for those who plant, sow the Word of God, and for those who water that seed. Thank You that You are the One who convicts people. Holy Spirit will lead them into all Truth. Blessed is Your Name. I pray for revival in Jesus Precious Name.

All these I pray thanking and believing in You for. In Jesus Name, Amen.