Georgia
✟32,501.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello. Lately I've been becoming more interested in this girl who's had feelings for me for a long time. She's a good, Christian girl, and I'd call her nothing less than a gem. I've been gaining more feelings for her. We were planning a second date this week. But on Sunday night she and her father exhibited some strange / disturbing behavior, and I was hurt and bothered a lot by it.

The next day (yesterday), she decided to confess her longtime feelings for me. We talked a while, and ultimately ended up deciding just to remain friends because of my uncertainties.

We are now both hurting and confused. Please pray that God gives us both comfort and clarity through this time. Thank you.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hello. Lately I've been becoming more interested in this girl who's had feelings for me for a long time. She's a good, Christian girl, and I'd call her nothing less than a gem. I've been gaining more feelings for her. We were planning a second date this week. But on Sunday night she and her father exhibited some strange / disturbing behavior, and I was hurt and bothered a lot by it.

The next day (yesterday), she decided to confess her longtime feelings for me. We talked a while, and ultimately ended up deciding just to remain friends because of my uncertainties.

We are now both hurting and confused. Please pray that God gives us both comfort and clarity through this time. Thank you.
Listen to your gut feelings. Watch out for, and avoid, red flags.

I pray you will be given wisdom and discernment and protection.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0