Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father please we ask that You enlighten those seeking help, that with Jesus we have everything we need if we but ask! Jesus is everything, has everything, holds everything, created everything... the Great I AM speaks into existence... Father You are LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!! Help us all to remember this ALL THE TIME! We have no reason to fear or worry... rise above and believe!

Calm those anxious, comfort those mourning, make well those ill and give us all guidance.

My name in YOUR book, Father, YOUR Love in my heart! :prayer:

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father please we ask that You enlighten those seeking help, that with Jesus we have everything we need if we but ask! Jesus is everything, has everything, holds everything, created everything... the Great I AM speaks into existence... Father You are LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!! Help us all to remember this ALL THE TIME! We have no reason to fear or worry... rise above and believe!

Calm those anxious, comfort those mourning, make well those ill and give us all guidance.

My name in YOUR book, Father, YOUR Love in my heart! :prayer:

:heart: Amen! Praying in agreement (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
list_page42_item5_1372869535.png

:heart: His grace floors me and brings me to my senses. His open arms just break my heart, and crumbles my defenses. How is it His grace can graciously embrace a sinner such as i....my will vs His, and there were soooo many times i didn't care...it was MY Will that mattered....these lyrics speak for me in so many ways...and for swoooo many of my brothers and sisters, who may not realize that His arms are wide open for each of them as well, and is waiting for each dear weary, stumbling, bramble-haired, beat up by the world precious one to just come home. May His grace permeate this place, in all the nooks n' crannies, and seep into each heart, mind, and soul of all who do not know Him yet, here all over CF, and beyond. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: pink kitty
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
list_page42_item5_1372869535.png

:heart: Father moooove as only You can. Gather the hurt, the lonely, the wounded, the dejected, the mourning and sorrowful to You. Shine Your Truth, Your Light brightly, piercing the darkness, and shed Your inexplicable grace all over this place. Open our ears, our eyes, and our mouths to sing praises and words of love to You, our precious Father, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
  • May all who visit here find what they need. May you share your needs, even if not posted "unspoken" so that we may go with you to the Throne of God and make your requests known and supported.
images

:heart: Amen! Praying in agreement (((hug)))

Reactions: bathanh
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father O LORD as we stand before You on Your throne we bow in humility but glow in Your Righteousness through Your Son Jesus the Christ. Hear us now as we petition these requests for others here. Others who are confused, hurting, afraid, anxious, bewildered and depressed. Comfort and guide all we ask. Thank You for the blessings with which You shower us; for the grace extended by You to us, for the salvation from the torment of hell and for the beauty of heaven.

אבא הו, כאשר אנו עומדים לפניך על כס המלוכה, אנו קדים בענווה אך זוהרים בצדקתך דרך בנו ישוע המשיח

[URL='https://doitinhebrew.com/Translate/default.aspx?kb=IL%20Hebrew%20Phonetic&l1=iw&l2=en&txt=כאן.&s=1']
[/URL]

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
O God, thank you for providing Your children with this forum. Please listen kindly to all of our prayers, those posted here and those that remain offline. Look not upon our sins, but on the faith of your church, and especially of those courageous enough to post their personal struggles on the Internet for all to see. Inspire us, O Lord, that we may best open ourselves up to Your holy will, that we may be the best servants of You that we can be, and help us to remain open to Your ever-present gift of the Holy Spirit and His 7 gifts. Amen.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
O God, thank you for providing Your children with this forum. Please listen kindly to all of our prayers, those posted here and those that remain offline. Look not upon our sins, but on the faith of your church, and especially of those courageous enough to post their personal struggles on the Internet for all to see. Inspire us, O Lord, that we may best open ourselves up to Your holy will, that we may be the best servants of You that we can be, and help us to remain open to Your ever-present gift of the Holy Spirit and His 7 gifts. Amen.

:heart: Amen, praying with you brother (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Father may Your inexplicable grace be evident all over this place and Your mercy be like a flood, and may Your healing commence for the many who are direly sick and suffering in so many inexplicable ways, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Break every chain.
iu

:heart: Father may Your Truth reign and Your Light shine all over this place, breaking every chain and setting prisoners free, as it pierces the darkness and the deception, and all that hides in that darkness, shattering and scattering it. May it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

• Agree
Reactions: drjean
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord, always protect this site and others like it, that it not be miused and fellowship can be enjoyed here. Let those that come here to posted or just browse, be blessed and find what they are looking for. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

:heart: Praying in agreement, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0