✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
list_page42_item5_1372869535.png

:heart: Father, thank You for Your inexplicable heart for us, and that You take our stony hearts and transform them to hearts of flesh. You waken us from the "dead" so to speak. How utterly and inexplicably dear that is. You do not leave us in darkness, and lost, and cold, and abandoned, but wake us with Your Light, Your Life, Your warmth, and a real, fer-real, beating heart of flesh, so that we can relate to, and respond to You, the living God, and our Father. In Jesus name, we thank You and we love You for Who You are, and how You've brought us from death to Life, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

The lyrics are powerful and a true and heartfelt prayer.

Precious.

Amen.

VERSE 1
Prepare our hearts, O God
Help us to receive
Break the hard and stony ground
Help our unbelief
Plant Your Word down deep in us
Cause it to bear fruit
Open up our ears to hear
Lead us in Your truth

CHORUS
Show us Christ, show us Christ
O God, reveal Your glory
Through the preaching of Your Word
Until every heart confesses Christ is Lord

VERSE 2
Your Word is living light
Upon our darkened eyes
Guards us through temptations
Makes the simple wise
Your Word is food for famished ones
Freedom for the slave
Riches for the needy soul
Come speak to us today

BRIDGE
Where else can we go, Lord
Where else can we go
You have the words of eternal life
~Sovereign Grace

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

:heart: Father, thank You for Your inexplicable heart for us, and that You take our stony hearts and transform them to hearts of flesh. You waken us from the "dead" so to speak. How utterly and inexplicably dear that is. You do not leave us in darkness, and lost, and cold, and abandoned, but wake us with Your Light, Your Life, Your warmth, and a real, fer-real, beating heart of flesh, so that we can relate to, and respond to You, the living God, and our Father. In Jesus name, we thank You and we love You for Who You are, and how You've brought us from death to Life, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

The lyrics are powerful and a true and heartfelt prayer.

Precious.

Amen.

VERSE 1
Prepare our hearts, O God
Help us to receive
Break the hard and stony ground
Help our unbelief
Plant Your Word down deep in us
Cause it to bear fruit
Open up our ears to hear
Lead us in Your truth

CHORUS
Show us Christ, show us Christ
O God, reveal Your glory
Through the preaching of Your Word
Until every heart confesses Christ is Lord

VERSE 2
Your Word is living light
Upon our darkened eyes
Guards us through temptations
Makes the simple wise
Your Word is food for famished ones
Freedom for the slave
Riches for the needy soul
Come speak to us today

BRIDGE
Where else can we go, Lord
Where else can we go
You have the words of eternal life
~Sovereign Grace

such wonderful words, I add my prayer,
Lord draw us deeper into you...

Upvote 0

Benaiahian Monk

Benaiah “ the Lord builds” 2 Samuel 23:20
Dec 14, 2017
Tappahannock
✟17,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Gracious Heavenly Father I go before the throne of grace to ask that all will find solitude and peace here. Support in the time of trouble , advice and example in the time of guidance . Spiritual fulfillment and direction and that all will come into the knowledge of the truth . I thank you praise you Lord , In Christ precious name amen!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Gracious Heavenly Father I go before the throne of grace to ask that all will find solitude and peace here. Support in the time of trouble , advice and example in the time of guidance . Spiritual fulfillment and direction and that all will come into the knowledge of the truth . I thank you praise you Lord , In Christ precious name amen!
praying in agreement with this wonderful prayer

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Child of God.

:heart: Father thank You that we are no longer slaves to the enemy, to our own demise, but rescued from such destruction, and the torment that accompanies it. We are no longer lost, but "found". We are a child of You, the Most High God. We praise You for Your inexplicable grace and mercy to us. May more and more embrace Your inexplicable grace and mercy, and become Your child, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Worthy is the Lamb.

Amen.

:heart: This song is soooo compelling. AS i watched and listened, i realized why. Each and every one of these dear ones singing, in the choir and in the congregation, are WORSHIPING. With all of their hearts, souls, minds, and strength, they are loving on God. This song reflects their hearts.

How precious is THAT??!!

Praying that God captures more and more hearts, minds, and souls, here on CF, and beyond, and that i don't get in the way. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From the rising of the son until it's setting, The LORD is greatly to be praised!

In New Mexico right now... staying over a welcome center---high winds, bitter cold and dust storms... God has already protected me and will continue.
upload_2018-1-21_18-8-6.jpeg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
From the rising of the son until it's setting, The LORD is greatly to be praised!

In New Mexico right now... staying over a welcome center---high winds, bitter cold and dust storms... God has already protected me and will continue.
View attachment 218721

:heart: Praying for you, Dr Jean, and amen, our God is GREATLY to be praised, God bless you !! (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Worthy is the Lamb.

Amen.

:heart: This song is soooo compelling. AS i watched and listened, i realized why. Each and every one of these dear ones singing, in the choir and in the congregation, are WORSHIPING. With all of their hearts, souls, minds, and strength, they are loving on God. This song reflects their hearts.

How precious is THAT??!!

Praying that God captures more and more hearts, minds, and souls, here on CF, and beyond, and that i don't get in the way. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

thank you for the song brinny, it is so good, we sing it at Church, beautiful!
:heart: Praying for you, Dr Jean, and amen, our God is GREATLY to be praised, God bless you !! (((hug)))
joining you in prayer for Dr Jean,

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Good morning Lesley. I pray that each night becomes a more and more restful one, my friend. And joining you in prayer for Dr Jean, and all here on this thread, and for all on this site. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just keep swimming!

19 degrees. Van generator/heat kept van at 55 once I powered it up== only 30 degrees before that
On the road... keeping this forum in heart as I go. Please respond to all who ask and need-- even a praying icon helped me when someone did not know what to say. :prayer:

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Just keep swimming!

19 degrees. Van generator/heat kept van at 55 once I powered it up== only 30 degrees before that
On the road... keeping this forum in heart as I go. Please respond to all who ask and need-- even a praying icon helped me when someone did not know what to say. :prayer:

:heart: Praying for your safety, provision, and that God smooths your way before you and that the temperatures warm up and the weather becomes much milder, and praying that you get to your destination sooner than expected. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray for a friend on CF. She is struggling with her faith and trust in God.

Please pray for me too. I am also struggling a bit in my spiritual walk. Thank you.

:heart: Praying for your friend, and you too, my friend (((hug)))

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am back at the house... what a trip! SOOOO thankful for this forum where I knew people who pray, read!
Got "stuck" in Louisiana... It took 2 hours more to get through Houston because of a huge accident... then 2 miles from last Texas rest area and there was another huge accident... I suppose at the rest area turn off because I never found it.( There had been a big accident west bound, and another on the miss-the-downtown loop as well... don't mess with Texas?)
Couldn't recall any rest areas in LA because it's all bridges over bayou :D but I pulled over outside the closed gates of the LA travel center and called the local parish police... he wasn't much help... told me to call 411. (Now 411 is the PHONE company information number!) I thanked him and called the LA State Police. Not much better help...he thought the only travel center was in Lafayette... nearly 100 miles away.

Right then I texted my bronze star army veteran son.... as I had not much choice but to continue driving (or hotel?)... I was tired trying to get through Houston! As soon as he said he was praying, God gave me a second wind. No fatigue, clear mind and with a full tank of gas, my faith was renewed.

Never thought I'd think of 45 degrees as being warm. lol

:prayer:

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am back at the house... what a trip! SOOOO thankful for this forum where I knew people who pray, read!
Got "stuck" in Louisiana... It took 2 hours more to get through Houston because of a huge accident... then 2 miles from last Texas rest area and there was another huge accident... I suppose at the rest area turn off because I never found it.( There had been a big accident west bound, and another on the miss-the-downtown loop as well... don't mess with Texas?)
Couldn't recall any rest areas in LA because it's all bridges over bayou :D but I pulled over outside the closed gates of the LA travel center and called the local parish police... he wasn't much help... told me to call 411. (Now 411 is the PHONE company information number!) I thanked him and called the LA State Police. Not much better help...he thought the only travel center was in Lafayette... nearly 100 miles away.

Right then I texted my bronze star army veteran son.... as I had not much choice but to continue driving (or hotel?)... I was tired trying to get through Houston! As soon as he said he was praying, God gave me a second wind. No fatigue, clear mind and with a full tank of gas, my faith was renewed.

Never thought I'd think of 45 degrees as being warm. lol

:prayer:

:heart: Praise God you were able to contact your son, and for his prayer!!!! Praise God for the second wind and the encouragement, and that you're HOME!!!!! May He minister to you and restore you and grant you all that you need, Dr Jean. Thank you for the update (((hug)))

Upvote 0