✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
list_page42_item5_1372869535.png

:heart: Father, thank You that You shine Your Light into the darkest of places. Do so now, dispelling the darkness that permeates so thickly and is ever growing as we speak. Disperse and scatter it, and draw to You those mired in it. Moooove as only You can, during these dark times. Shed Your Light and Your grace all over this place. in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))
Amen.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father in Heaven, thank you today for this forum and all the answers to prayers and blessings you give to us. Thank you for all the blessings You bring to this forum. Let us pray for this forum be a place where your name is always praised, worshiped, honored, and glorified. It's been a blessing to me and many others to enjoy Christian fellowship here, and fellowship with the Holy Spirit in Your presence. May the hand of God move people here, bring people together in Christ Jesus, in prayer using individual skills, interceding for one another, bearing burdens, and sharing gifts to minister accordingly. God's will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Your Great Name
Lost are saved; find their way; at the sound of your great name
All condemned; feel no shame, at the sound of your great name
Every fear; has no place; at the sound of your great name
The enemy; he has to leave; at the sound of your great name
Father we thank You for Your only begotten Son, Who advocates, and defends, and strengthens and sustains us, and at the sound of His name, the enemy flees. May His name be proclaimed all over this site as hearts, and minds, and souls respond to Your inexplicable Gift to us, Your only begotten Son, taking our place so that we would not be in eternal lostness, and cut off from You. Mooooove as only You can, and by Your precious Spirit, win souls by Your grace, all over this place, and set the enemy to fleeing, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, thank you for hearing our prayers. We lift up this forum and all Your people for Your blessings. We are confident that you will provide in your perfect timing and in your perfect will. Glory to God. In the power of the Holy Spirit. May God's will, not ours, be done always and forever. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: His grace floors me and brings me to my senses. His open arms just break my heart, and crumbles my defenses. How is it His grace can graciously embrace a sinner such as i....my will vs His, and there were soooo many times i didn't care...it was MY Will that mattered....these lyrics speak for me in so many ways...and for swoooo many of my brothers and sisters, who may not realize that His arms are wide open for each of them as well, and is waiting for each dear weary, stumbling, bramble-haired, beat up by the world precious one to just come home. May His grace permeate this place, in all the nooks n' crannies, and seep into each heart, mind, and soul of all who do not know Him yet, here all over CF, and beyond. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: For all us broken ones all over CF. May God bless us, ev'ry one, and may His healing commence as far as CF reaches, and in ev'ry corner, for there are many hurting, and some have numbed out the pain and embraced pain-numbing and mind-numbing ways to cope with the devastation of what caused the pain. May our Great Physician, and most Compassionate God Himself intervene in places that seem un-reachable, raising beauty from ashes. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

In Christ Alone.

:heart: In Christ alone do we find forgiveness, grace, mercy, healing, rest, and refuge from all the storms on every side. May many find such rest for their weary souls, here on CF, and beyond. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟466,025.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
i'd like to put up some prayers for this forum as there has been spammers / trolls posting stuff that isnt acceptable in this forum please prayer that they stop and id like to say thank you to the staff admins and mods ambassadors and angels who keep this forum going BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i'd like to put up some prayers for this forum as there has been spammers / trolls posting stuff that isnt acceptable in this forum please prayer that they stop and id like to say thank you to the staff admins and mods ambassadors and angels who keep this forum going BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL

:heart: God bless you Lily, praying in agreement (((hug)))

Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

I Will Sing.

:heart: Although there may be darkness all around, and You seem so far away, and even as the tears fall, i will sing, i will pray, even as i don't know what to say, i will sing, and trust in You. With all that is in me i will bless Your name, in spite of every circumstance i am facing, i choose to bless You, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Father we have soooooo many needs. Meet each one, no matter what they are. You are our Comforter, our Defender, Protector, and our Healer, our Shepherd, and our Provider. Minister and meet each need as only You can, especially with hearts that are crushed, bereft, and broken to smithereens. Meet the lost where they are and win each heart, mind, and soul as only You can, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

:heart: Father we have soooooo many needs. Meet each one, no matter what they are. You are our Comforter, our Defender, Protector, and our Healer, our Shepherd, and our Provider. Minister and meet each need as only You can, especially with hearts that are crushed, bereft, and broken to smithereens. Meet the lost where they are and win each heart, mind, and soul as only You can, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Praying with you for lost and suffering this Christmas

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Joy Comes in the morning.

:heart: God is faithful. Even in our stumbles and getting off-course, and distracted, and soooo discouraged that we withdraw from our contacts with Him, He "beckons" us to "come". To "come back", in our emptiness and "lack" and blah-ness of it all, and our "weariness".

He faithfully beckons us through another brother or sister or Bible verse, opening our eyes to the "glimmer" of His Light, shining through the murky darkness.

And He "wakes" us to His bless-ed grace, loving kindness, tender mercies, and forgiveness, once more. And His Light and His Love And His joy comes like a flood.

He is GOOD. He is precious. He LOVES us.

In spite of ALL that may be swirling around so furiously, He is our sure ANCHOR. He is im-moveable. And He's BIGGER than ALL of it. And gloriously, His inexplicable grace supersedes ALL that the enemy may be throwing at us.

Praise God.

Praying for this site, a vehicle that God can use to woo hearts, minds, and souls, shining His Light, and healing all the hurting places of so many, the world over who are drawn to this site. Father may it be so. Use this site, and us, mightily to mooooove in hearts, minds, and souls, and win each dear one, through Your precious Holy Spirit, as Jesus Christ, Your only begotten Son, is embraced, as new life sprouts, by Your grace, all over this place, and beyond (and thank You for Your inexplicable grace and Your joy today, bubbling over like a brook, spilling over joyfully like sunshine breaking through the clouds), in His precious Name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Joy Comes in the morning.

:heart: God is faithful. Even in our stumbles and getting off-course, and distracted, and soooo discouraged that we withdraw from our contacts with Him, He "beckons" us to "come". To "come back", in our emptiness and "lack" and blah-ness of it all, and our "weariness".

He faithfully beckons us through another brother or sister or Bible verse, opening our eyes to the "glimmer" of His Light, shining through the murky darkness.

And He "wakes" us to His bless-ed grace, loving kindness, tender mercies, and forgiveness, once more. And His Light and His Love And His joy comes like a flood.

He is GOOD. He is precious. He LOVES us.

In spite of ALL that may be swirling around so furiously, He is our sure ANCHOR. He is im-moveable. And He's BIGGER than ALL of it. And gloriously, His inexplicable grace supersedes ALL that the enemy may be throwing at us.

Praise God.

Praying for this site, a vehicle that God can use to woo hearts, minds, and souls, shining His Light, and healing all the hurting places of so many, the world over who are drawn to this site. Father may it be so. Use this site, and us, mightily to mooooove in hearts, minds, and souls, and win each dear one, through Your precious Holy Spirit, as Jesus Christ, Your only begotten Son, is embraced, as new life sprouts, by Your grace, all over this place, and beyond (and thank You for Your inexplicable grace and Your joy today, bubbling over like a brook, spilling over joyfully like sunshine breaking through the clouds), in His precious Name, amen. (((hug)))

that is soooo beautiful, may the Lord bless you richly brinny, I join you in your lovely prayer to the Father

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:heart: Thank you Lesley. As the new year approaches, may this delightful verse, these very words from God manifest in concrete and visible ways:

iu
That is perfect!

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will stand in agreement in prayer on this matter.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
May our praise for You NEVER stop.

:heart: Praying these lyrics and just absorbing how very gracious our God is, and how He is worthy of praise and worship. He is faithful and His love and tender mercies are forever and are re-newed every morning. Father thank You for ALL You are and for seeing us through the most difficult times and that Your heart is FOR us. May Your grace permeate this site, into hearts, minds, and souls of those who may not know You yet. Moooooove as only You can, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
May our praise for You NEVER stop.

:heart: Praying these lyrics and just absorbing how very gracious our God is, and how He is worthy of praise and worship. He is faithful and His love and tender mercies are forever and are re-newed every morning. Father thank You for ALL You are and for seeing us through the most difficult times and that Your heart is FOR us. May Your grace permeate this site, into hearts, minds, and souls of those who may not know You yet. Moooooove as only You can, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

yes, may our praise for you Never Stop!

Upvote 0