Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O LORD, thank you for this forum, the prayer wall, and all the members who join together in prayer and encouragement for one another. Bless us and grant us wisdom from above, as we worship and serve you through prayer. Hear our intercessory prayers, for our brothers and sisters in Christ, and bless them, heal them, meet their needs, in ways that only you can do, O LORD. May all the praise, honor, glory, and power be unto Almighty God. May the Holy Spirit guide us with as we bring our prayers to you. Father in Heaven, you know all of our needs before even we know our needs. LORD, hear our prayers, as you promised you will. Delight in our prayers, O LORD, and answer them in your perfect way, and in your perfect timing. For it is you, O LORD, who provides for all of our needs. May God's will be done forever and always. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O LORD, thank you for this forum, the prayer wall, and all the members who join together in prayer and encouragement for one another. Bless us and grant us wisdom from above, as we worship and serve you through prayer. Hear our intercessory prayers, for our brothers and sisters in Christ, and bless them, heal them, meet their needs, in ways that only you can do, O LORD. May all the praise, honor, glory, and power be unto Almighty God. May the Holy Spirit guide us with as we bring our prayers to you. Father in Heaven, you know all of our needs before even we know our needs. LORD, hear our prayers, as you promised you will. Delight in our prayers, O LORD, and answer them in your perfect way, and in your perfect timing. For it is you, O LORD, who provides for all of our needs. May God's will be done forever and always. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Agreeing with you, @Mr. O.

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It shall not return to God void.

:heart: Praying, Father, that all that is attempting to block, muffle, detract, and drown out Your Light and hush Your Truth, rendering it a "background noise", or render it "silent and powerless" and of no consequence, is stymied, and that Your Truth rings true all over this site and "speaks for itself", as it has always done, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen. (((hug)))

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~Isa 55:11

iu

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Sowers of Seeds.

:heart: Father, may Your Word take root here, all over this site, as it is sowed. May it, as You declare in Your Word, not return to You void, but accomplish that which You send it to do. Bless all the precious sowers of these seeds of Your Word, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~Isa 55:11

iu

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for the "field of souls".

:heart: Father may the seeds of Your Word prosper all over this site. Bless those dear workers here who so faithfully sow Your Word and lift up souls to You. Raise up more and more precious workers to pray and to sow the seeds of Your Word in this vast and hungry "field of souls", in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

iu

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Workers in the "field of souls".

:heart: Praying for the vast "field of souls" and those on this site who pray and shed tears for them, and sow God's precious seeds of His Word and especially for the disheartened and discouraged and weary workers with this precious task, who have the heart, shed the tears, sowing His Word faithfully and lifting others faithfully to our Father. Father bless those who pour out their hearts on behalf of, and pray for others so faithfully, who work in the "field of souls". Father i lift each one to You, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))
"Blessed are the grieved, the weeping,
Those whose tears for others cry,
Selfless, giving, bearing sorrow...
Working in the field of souls."

Lyrics :
Blessed are the poor in spirit;
God has faithfully revealed
That the riches of the kingdom
With their souls in Christ are sealed.

Blessed are the grieved, the weeping,
Those whose tears for others cry,
Selfless, giving, bearing sorrow
Will be dancing by and by.

Those who hunger and are thirsty,
Craving righteousness and life,
Won't be filled by any other,
Satisfied by none by Christ.

Blessed are the meek, the gentle,
No demands, no claims to rights,
In their patience, strong and mighty
Confidence and faith in Christ.

And to those of tender mercy,
From them falls as gentle rain
Grace and Kindness, sweet compassion,
Mercy given and mercy gained.

Blessed are the true peacemakers
With contentment for the fold.
They cling to promises of heaven,
Working in the field of souls.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father I pray that You will bless Christian Forums to the glory of God-

That owners, staff, supervisors, moderators, volunteers, and members would be exhorted and encouraged to live holy and blameless before You and be godly examples to the lost. That You would convict us of any hypocrisy and/or secret sin that would defile our witness here and hinder Your purposes.

That You would put Your finger on every heart here that might be deceived about their relationship with You so they might repent and be put in right standing with You.

That divisive people and lovers of strife would be convicted and repent, or be silenced and rendered ineffective.

That lost souls who visit Christian Forums would be drawn to You by the love of Christ here and be convicted of their need of You.

Thank You for allowing Christian Forums to be a witness of the gospel of Your Son Jesus Christ, in Whose Name I pray. Amen.

• Agree
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Sowers of Seeds.

:heart: Father, may Your Word take root here, all over this site, as it is sowed. May it, as You declare in Your Word, not return to You void, but accomplish that which You send it to do. Bless all the precious sowers of these seeds of Your Word, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

a wonderful parable, a favourite, that the seed may take root and grow all over this forum in Jesus name

• Agree
Upvote 0