Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LORD, bless this forum and the people who faithfully pray for the needs of others. Thank you LORD for hearing our prayers. Thank you for your lovingkindness and all the blessings you bestow to us. You always know our needs, even before we call on you. Your will be done. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Alisa Bea Audiobooks

A follower of Christ since 2016
Jul 29, 2017
Queensland
✟11,020.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
LORD, I pray you bless this forum, and every person who comes to share your Word, their experiences, concerns and wisdom together. Thank you LORD for giving us this community, to glorify You, to love and respect each other, and to connect as your sons and daughters in Christ. We thank you for your blessings and your enduring love. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Alisa Bea Audiobooks

A follower of Christ since 2016
Jul 29, 2017
Queensland
✟11,020.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Our LORD, I heartily pray in worship of You and give thanks for bringing us together here. I pray my brothers and sisters in Christ can feel your presence in their lives today, and that their faith in You is strengthened. We thank you for your guidance, protection and enduring love. We hold Your name above all names, Jesus the Christ, Yeshua the Messiah. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Aino

God's own
May 16, 2009
Finland
✟37,132.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray for everyoneon CF, including myself, that we'd be encouraged to pray without ceasing, and that we could be there to shine the light to everyone around us as well. I pray, that we'd find the love of God in our lives, that we'd see how he shows it to us in prayer and in the Bible, everything he promises to us. I pray we could also experience his guidance and comfort whenever we're in trouble. I'm also concerned for the lack of compassion christians show to their friends and family, on this forum and in real life. Give us all open hearts and eyes and ears so we could see and hear and feel whatever everyone around us goes through and be able to love them right, whatever is right for them. I pray we'd be able to get over our pride and be willing to serve, like you did, Jesus. I pray that through this service we could win more people to you. Sothat no one would have to be lost. That no one would have to be alone, or in need. Amen.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LORD, bless this forum and the people who faithfully pray for the needs of others. Thank you LORD for hearing our prayers. Thank you for your lovingkindness and all the blessings you bestow to us. You always know our needs, even before we call on you. Your will be done. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:heart: Praying for all of CF (((hug)))

CastleHill-Lighthouse-small.gif~c100

Praying in agreement. LORD, bless this forum and the people who faithfully pray for the needs of others. Thank you LORD for hearing our prayers. Thank you for your lovingkindness and all the blessings you bestow to us. You always know our needs, even before we call on you. Your will be done. In Jesus name. Amen. :praying:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying in agreement. LORD, bless this forum and the people who faithfully pray for the needs of others. Thank you LORD for hearing our prayers. Thank you for your lovingkindness and all the blessings you bestow to us. You always know our needs, even before we call on you. Your will be done. In Jesus name. Amen. :praying:
praying with you for the forum

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.