Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Shine His Light
ancient-prehistoric-broken-pot-4335899.jpg
:heart: Father shine Your Light through us, and remind us that You sometimes shine Your Light brightest, through "cracked" vessels, that our wounds and brokenness can be used by You to shine Your Light and grace through. Shine Your Light and Your grace all over CF, and beyond, through us, Your sometimes broken and cracked vessels, to soo many who are hurting and wounded and do not know how very preciously You love each of them. Let us never ever stop shining Your Light in the midst of the darkness-es, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Last edited:
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Our Father we come before you at your throne asking that you bless this forum and all that post here.... those of us who come to make requests on behalf of others who may be weaker in faith, or suffering so they feel alone, need your blessings as well.

Thank you Papa that you assure believers that you hear our prayers, and answer our requests. We humble ask that you give us wisdom and words to respond to those who post.

Lord, come quickly!
images

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Storms.

:heart: Father there are sooooo many storms raging, as we speak, and they can be sooo overwhelming and paralyzing and demand our full attention. By Your grace, release us from these "holds" that demand our attention and distract us from You. Thank You that You ARE our ANCHOR, and our stillness and peace in the "eye of the storm". Thank you for being our "Eye of the Storm", here on CF, and beyond, in Jesus precious name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

PKFox

Child of God
Apr 24, 2017
Michigan
✟20,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, I pray for everyone who is coming to these forums. I pray that those with questions and prayer requests will find the answers they are looking for. I pray that your will may be done in each of the lives of the individuals who have come here. Thank you for blessing each and every one of us in such remarkable ways, even if we don't always see it, and I pray that you will help us to see those blessings. I pray that you will open the hearts and minds of all those looking for you, so that they may find you and devote themselves to you. May your will be done Lord. In the holy name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Let it rain.

:heart: Father, open the flood gates of heaven and let it rain Your healing, Your blessings, Your favor, Your grace, and Your peace all over CF and over all who come and go here, and beyond, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

Let it rain.

d5890299bf6030cb1c822b95111f0da8.gif

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
When It's All Been Said and Done.

:heart: The bottom line is, did we promote Your grace, Father, and shed Your Light to as many as we could, especially those lost souls who do not know You, yet? Grant us Your grace, and Your love and Your vision and shine Your bless-ed and precious Light through us, all over CF and beyond, in the precious name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

fred96002001

Feb 28, 2011
✟15,271.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am so upset about where i am in life. I am not happy. I am in a financial spot in my life where all my money is sucked up before i even get it each month. I am in a relationship with somebody i am not shure if i want to continue with her because of the way she is. she waiting on a dissabilty cheack that i have given up hope on. mean while i support her every day of my life and it sucks up all my money. I think it is time to dump it after 22 months. tempted to let her go.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am so upset about where i am in life. I am not happy. I am in a financial spot in my life where all my money is sucked up before i even get it each month. I am in a relationship with somebody i am not shure if i want to continue with her because of the way she is. she waiting on a dissabilty cheack that i have given up hope on. mean while i support her every day of my life and it sucks up all my money. I think it is time to dump it after 22 months. tempted to let her go.

:heart: Bless yer heart, praying that God grants you wisdom, discernment, clarity and that He guides you in all you do and opens doors to blessings and favor for you brother. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yet I Will Praise You.

man-praying-4323.jpg
:heart: Help us, Father, even in our brokenness and desperation, help us to praise You, even when it doesn't make sense, and our world seems shattered. For You promise that when we TRUST You against ALL odds, You WILL see us through and You will grant us a glimpse of Your Light at the end of that dark dark tunnel, as Your Light gets brighter and brighter, as we leave that dark, uncertain, and despairing chapter of this journey behind. Shine Your HOPE Father, brighter and brighter here, all over CF, and beyond, in the name, amen. ((hug)))

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Break Every Chain.

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled." ~II Corinthians 10:3-6

:heart: Father mooooove as only You can all over CF and beyond in hearts, minds, and souls. Shine Your Light and Your Truth and pierce through and shatter all darkness, scattering it. Break every chain, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen. (((hug)))

Let it rain.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I ask your blessings for this forum. I pray that you magnify the love and prayers we give to members we come in contact with here, that it will open the eyes of those whose doors you have knocked on, help them to open those doors, and let your undying agape love come flooding in. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Dear Lord, I ask your blessings for this forum. I pray that you magnify the love and prayers we give to members we come in contact with here, that it will open the eyes of those whose doors you have knocked on, help them to open those doors, and let your undying agape love come flooding in. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

:heart: Amen and amen. Praying in agreement. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Surrender.

:heart: You ARE our Holy and Almighty God, and we adore and worship and praise and glorify You. Thank You that Your ear is always tuned into our hearts and our needs, even before we speak them, and even if we are stymied and overwhelmed and cannot utter them. Yet You hear each need and cry and Your hear our hearts. Thank You that You KNOW what our needs are even before we ask, and that we can TRUST YOu to meet our needs. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Help us to surrender all that we have and are, to You, for it IS only in Your will that we are truly free. Draw us to You. Moooove in hearts, minds, and souls here on CF and beyond in ways that only You can, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

• Prayers
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father we love You.

:heart: May our hearts and our minds be open to You as You teach us to love You even more, to worship, and adore You, and to reflect Your LOVE, COMPASSION, and GRACE all over this place, and beyond, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

SpiritofaDove

Site Supporter
May 14, 2017
USA
✟98,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Lord, I see so many people struggling here. I ask You to be with them and help all of them seek You, and not turn away from You. Praise you in the storms praise you in the good. Help them to believe, trust and have hope in you, even when you don't feel near. Amen

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord, I see so many people struggling here. I ask You to be with them and help all of them seek You, and not turn away from You. Praise you in the storms praise you in the good. Help them to believe, trust and have hope in you, even when you don't feel near. Amen

Amen, praying in agreement (((hug)))

• Prayers
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Breaking and Broken Hearts.

"The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart;" ~Psalm 34:18

:heart: Father there are so many hurting, suffering, in grief, heavy laden and with crushed and broken hearts and spirits. Be near each and every one as only You can, as our great Comforter, our Healer, and the Lifter of each head, all over CF and beyond, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Last edited:
Upvote 0