Private
Politics
US-Others
A Prayer For This Place
~Christian Forums~

icon12.gif

icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"

Father You Are All Good And Almighty. Your Will Is Ours. I Pray For All Manifestations Of Your Holy Spirit To Enter Each Of Us. I Know You Will Meet Our Needs . I Pray For Everyone In Jesus Name.
Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Please pray for me today, I hope this is the right thread. I have a fever and swollen toncils and I will have to travel far to get to my doctor tomorrow. Thank you very much.

Again sorry if this is in the wrong thread:sigh:

Nobella
I am praying for You... Sorry for your troubles. I am asking The Beloved Holy Spirit to meet all Your needs. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen God Bless You

Upvote 0

Nobella

Jesus Is Lord
Nov 25, 2006
New York
✟27,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you SunMessenger,:wave:

It means so much to know someone prayed for me today.I was feeling so bad this am. It is now after 8 and I feel so much better than I did this afternoon I even cooked a nice meal for my family. I just saw your post........everyone here is great....special thanks to you my friend for knowing the power of prayer!

God bless you, in all that you do,

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thank you SunMessenger,:wave:

It means so much to know someone prayed for me today.I was feeling so bad this am. It is now after 8 and I feel so much better than I did this afternoon I even cooked a nice meal for my family. I just saw your post........everyone here is great....special thanks to you my friend for knowing the power of prayer!

God bless you, in all that you do,

Thank You... God Bless You

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here: "Pray for this Forum."
icon12.gif

icon18.gif

Father I Pray For All Needs Here. I Pray For A Complete Entrance Of Your Beloved Holy Spirit . I Know You Love Us Father And We Know To Expect A Miracle. In Jesus Name I Pray .
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
thankyou Jesus,4 this site and everyone in it,please help them all to look upon You and ask 4 Your help,2 surrender 2 You and lean on Your grace and mercy,hope,and strength,thankyou Jesus,Amen.
I stand in agreement Father in Jesus Beloved Name. Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon6.gif

icon18.gif

Father In Heaven I Have Come To Pray In The Name Of Beloved Jesus Christ. Father I Pray For All The Needs Of Your Children. Father The Needs Are Many. We Know All Is Possible With You Father For You Are Almighty. In Jesus Name Please Meet These Needs As Only You Can Do.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
God bless this Forum and everyone who visits. Let your will be done in our lives. Lead us in the right direction as we uplift one another. God Bless all the people here at CF let this be a road to salvation and comfort to many. Amen.:groupray:

I just want to say God bless to everyone at this forum and wish you all a merry christmas ^_^
Amen and Merry Christmas !

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.