South Carolina
✟94,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please continue to pray for my mother and the rest of the family. It is so good that she is doing better. Things are going in the right direction. She has and is gaining weight, she is eating better, and physically as far as walking, she is getting stronger. I want for all of us to get along, but I don't see it happening the way it is right now. I ask for prayer for all that is right and all that is wrong in the house.

Loyce KG

Everyone MUST hear the gospel of Christ!
Nov 19, 2018
Kampala
✟44,026.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Please continue to pray for my mother and the rest of the family. It is so good that she is doing better. Things are going in the right direction. She has and is gaining weight, she is eating better, and physically as far as walking, she is getting stronger. I want for all of us to get along, but I don't see it happening the way it is right now. I ask for prayer for all that is right and all that is wrong in the house.

Romans 8;24 says, "For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?"

Choose faith over fear even when you don't see. Faith is what gives hope essence or foundation. It is the proof of things not seen. May God grant you the faith to see Him unite your family.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

clayjars

Apr 18, 2018
ny
✟17,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I am praying for you and your home. May our heavenly Father continue to right all that is wrong... with your mom's health and in your relationship with one another. May you behold the Lord Jesus who saw you worth dying for and gave His life for you on the cross to bring you near to God. And may you now see Jesus worth living for by willingly laying down yourself to follow Him. May you seek to love your mom and your family just as Christ has loved you. May He grant you compassion and mercy to be patient with your family, to hope the best in them, to bear with them in love. May the Holy Spirit work in your heart to forgive those who have wronged you and to remember their sins no more. And may you love one another with real, genuine love. Blessings~

• Friendly
Reactions: Lik3
Upvote 0