Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
In my last thread, I talked about the teachers who got Covid-19. One of them died, and the other two got really sick. I made it all about me. That was selfish and narcissistic of me. I should have said let's pray for their families. And so that is what I am doing now.

Let's pray for their families. Pray for the comfort of the families of the one that died. And let's pray for the speedy recovery of the two teachers that got Covid-19.

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes Lord we pray for this family dealing with this death, and these other families in deep crisis. Help Lord send healing! Be with Introverted1293 as he deals with all this, as well as most all of us in the US and around the earth. Send a cure soon Lord. Forgive us our sins, and bring many more into a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. He is Lord. Thanks, in Jesus name, Amen

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I lift up mourning families of teachers with Covid-19 to You and ask You to comfort family, friends and students, who have lost their teacher, and grant help and strength to those teachers who need strength, courage and healing of this virus now. May all our prayers be heard for them. Our teachers have blessed so many with their knowledge and their skill. Protect all those who are teaching right now, and those who will be returning in the Fall with their students, watch over all of them, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0