✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Ukingdom-1.gif

:heart: Praying for all of the people of the UK, and all of the leaders of the UK, at this most pivotal and uncertain time of year. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: As the year draws to a close, and 2018 begins, praying for all of the UK, all of the people of the UK, and all of the leaders at this most pivotal time. (((hug)))

This verse keeps coming to mind:

"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." ~Isaiah 43:18-19

iu

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:heart: As the year draws to a close, and 2018 begins, praying for all of the UK, all of the people of the UK, and all of the leaders at this most pivotal time. (((hug)))

"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." ~Isaiah 43:18-19

iu

iu
Thank you for the prayer and the verse...It is just what the UK needs...joining together in prayer...

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Ukingdom-1.gif

:heart: Praying for all of the UK, and in particular, Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan, and all the families on both sides, and in particular, her mom, Doria Ragland. My heart went out to her a bit, as she seemed to be alone. It is precious that, during this ceremony, Prince Harry cried.

How precious is THAT??!!

Praying for each othese dear ones. (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums