Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray for the salvation of my family, relatives and friends. I want them to be The Lord's, and to be in heaven with me. I don't want them to go yo hell :( please pray

:heart: Precious prayer request, dear heart. Praying in agreement. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, friend. We know that God desires all to come to Him and that He answers prayer, so I’m joining you in asking Him to bring your family and friends to a saving faith in Jesus. May the Lord enable them to see the boundless extent of His grace and mercy and the love that compelled Him to sacrifice His only Son for them.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that You will draw these souls to Yourself. Open their eyes to see Your great love for them and the abundant life You offer in Christ. Send laborers across their paths to minister Your Truth to them and give them a yearning for it. Guide @JesusIsLord_ as she befriends these souls and show her how to be Your Hands of love to them.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, You want what this one is requesting more than anyone. I pray that You will bring Christian media, literature, or Christians themselves into the lives of those we are asking to be saved. May You pick the right timing, the right circumstances, and use them powerfully to properly share the gospel in such a way that Your Spirit can help them understand, and to understand what how they need to respond in order to be saved eternally, be accepted by You, and please and continue to get to know You. Amen.

Upvote 0