raderack

Nov 25, 2006
Brazil
✟15,766.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
4:52am,5 events of cough so far,no surprise since is 11 degrees Celsius =51.8 degrees Fahrenheit in the night now..what is really really cold for us.

excluding that she is calm,her secretion of the tracheostomy is dense,but i guess the change of temperature doesnt help too.(which means i had to suck and clean the tracheostomy twice so far).

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
4:52am,5 events of cough so far,no surprise since is 11 degrees Celsius =51.8 degrees Fahrenheit in the night now..what is really really cold for us.

excluding that she is calm,her secretion of the tracheostomy is dense,but i guess the change of temperature doesnt help too.(which means i had to suck and clean the tracheostomy twice so far).

Bless yer heart, thank you for the update. Continuing to pray for your mom and you my friend (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
An calm day,now during night she got a little more of lack of air,solved when i inflated the ballon of the tracheostomy,last change of diaper until 3am..and she is sleeping..cold night..

Thank you for the update, continuing to pray for your mom and you (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
my prays for those hit by the tornado's in usa,that you guys got better,and that the grace of god can give you all an light in that difficult moment.

Bless yer heart, I'm praying along with you. God bless you (((hug)))

Upvote 0

raderack

Nov 25, 2006
Brazil
✟15,766.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
today she swallow 3 times the mixture of the doctor..so she is getting better,i didnt update earlier because i got a series of blackout sleeps..well in compensation..i am feeling a stronger now.
i took pictures i will update her album later,or tomorrow
sleep with eyes open is not that bad..not that i got an way to choose my body just do it..

Upvote 0

raderack

Nov 25, 2006
Brazil
✟15,766.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
the album of mom road to recovery updated

170008-albums5849-49561.jpg

170008-albums5849-49559.jpg

170008-albums5849-49557.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
today she swallow 3 times the mixture of the doctor..so she is getting better,i didnt update earlier because i got a series of blackout sleeps..well in compensation..i am feeling a stronger now.
i took pictures i will update her album later,or tomorrow
sleep with eyes open is not that bad..not that i got an way to choose my body just do it..

Bless yer heart, thank you for the update and the pictures, and praising god that she is getting better. Continuing to pray for protection for your mom, and you, and healing and for God to strengthen and sustain both of you my friend (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ValorWoman4Jesus

Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2013
USA
✟50,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i cant take it anymore
i apologise to everyone,with luck mom money will make the vultures brothers and sister to keep her alive,i cant take it anymore
is time for me to take my life away from this

I'm so sorry that you are going through this hard time. :( My heart goes out to you and your mother. Praying for strength during your trying time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, be there for him and show him you are listening, that you will be there every step of the way. Allow those that are being abusive to him, to leave him be and allow him to be in peace. Give him peace of mind and rest he needs, that he can be there for his mother, who needs him. Send him your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,420.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord, be there for him and show him you are listening, that you will be there every step of the way. Allow those that are being abusive to him, to leave him be and allow him to be in peace. Give him peace of mind and rest he needs, that he can be there for his mother, who needs him. Send him your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen :groupray:

Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:groupray: Amen and Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.