raderack

Nov 25, 2006
Brazil
✟15,766.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
My mother(Her name is maximina pinheiro brasil) is a window mother of 6,after a surgery in the back..after 1 month in the hospital,she went back to house..but now she is back to intense care of the hospital with septicemia(illness characterized by the presence of pathogenic microorganisms in the blood; sepsis).
I want and need her,to be back to us..please help me

update:she enter in surgery on day 19 to remove the pins that they put in her back(they were appearing and probably the cause of the infection)..on sunday the intense care, said that she isnt opening the eyes,or making pee..her life is for line.
tomorrow monday at 8am(gmt-3 im from brazil,sorry for bad english)..i will be at intense care of the hospital to visit her..and get an update of her status..

Forgive me for the bad english,but i need prayers on her..

C

christsoccer

My mother(Her name is maximina pinheiro brasil) is a window mother of 6,after a surgery in the back..after 1 month in the hospital,she went back to house..but now she is back to intense care of the hospital with septicemia(illness characterized by the presence of pathogenic microorganisms in the blood; sepsis).

update:she enter in surgery on day 19 to remove the pins that they put in her back(they were appearing and probably the cause of the infection)..on sunday the intense care, said that she isnt opening the eyes,or making pee..her life is for line.
tomorrow monday at 8am(gmt-3 im from brazil,sorry for bad english)..i will be at intense care of the hospital to visit her..and get an update of her status..

Praying for your mother
:groupray::groupray::groupray::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

kenzo0

Oct 8, 2013
✟8,057.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

God bless you and your siblings Raderack.
I'll pray for your beloved mom, and for you and your family too.

May Lord bless you and your beloved family, and give to your mother whatever the best for her, for you and the family.

best wishes,
kenzo

Upvote 0

raderack

Nov 25, 2006
Brazil
✟15,766.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
update:her state is fragile,her pee is getting less..so the doctors will do a x-ray to see it..and to see the state of her lungs..because they want to remove the breathing tube..tomorrow
so she can breath on her own..
i get there,she recognize me,she was with both eyes open.she tried to caugh my hand..
she even moved her leg..

thanks for all the prayings so far,and please keep then..

edit:so the fact that she is doing less pee,means problems in her kidney´s? oh god no..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

kenzo0

Oct 8, 2013
✟8,057.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
update:her state is fragile,her pee is getting less..so the doctors will do a x-ray to see it..and to see the state of her lungs..because they want to remove the breathing tube..tomorrow
i get there,she recognize me,she was with both eyes open.she tried to caugh my hand..
she even moved her leg..

edit:so the fact that she is doing less pee,means problems in her kidney´s? oh god no..
Glad to hear the progress from your mom.
Hope everything gonna be OK.
GBU n your mom

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
she even moved her leg..

Bless yer heart, praying for your precious mom. Asking God to intervene and remove all that is not of Him from her and to line up her fighter cells and boost and equip each one to fight the good fight. Asking that God heals and renews her and grants her many many healthy, blessed, and happy years with you and all the family, and praying that God blesses each of you and your household. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

raderack

Nov 25, 2006
Brazil
✟15,766.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
update:her legs are no longer swollen,she is more awake..her state is now stable,at afternoon they will remove the breathing tube..and she is with less tubes on her..
the intention is to release her from intense care so she can go home..
i totally forget to ask about the damm infection.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

raderack

Nov 25, 2006
Brazil
✟15,766.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
update:the infection is still with her,and they coundt remove the air tube..so they are going to do a tracheostomy for her to breathe

oh my god,i left the hospital,so happy..now this.(the fact her legs/arms better,that she is more awake,answered me better,and less tubes..give me hope..)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

puppii

*Blessed*
Nov 22, 2010
✟10,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
update:the infection is still with her,and they coundt remove the air tube..so they are going to do a tracheostomy for her to breathe

oh my god,i left the hospital,so happy..now this.(the fact her legs/arms better,that she is more awake,answered me better,and less tubes..give me hope..)

Thank You Lord for the progress and please continue to bless this family.

:pray:

Upvote 0

raderack

Nov 25, 2006
Brazil
✟15,766.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
update:nothing new,they still didnt made the contrast exam..still with breathing tubes..
is just me or they making the exams slow..every day of her there..is a pain for us..but they appear so slown in the exams.

before 1pm..she got a light fever..since the doctor only give information at morning,..i warned the nurses..and the visit time ended..the fact that she got both hands tied in to the bed..and one arms was with tubes..so it was really swollen..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.