Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When Jesus prayed for the unsaved, he said the harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few. Pray for the laborers of the harvest, who work for God to reach those who have not heard the gospel of Jesus Christ, our LORD and savior.

Thank you LORD, in the power of the Holy Spirit, your will be done always and forever. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Lord-of-Harvest.002.jpg

Last edited:

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I would also like to see evangelist raised up in our day. Father I pray blessings on this request, that you would raise up missions, evangelists, and lead this nation to repentance and revival in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen, shine the light of the Holy Spirit so others may find salvation through Jesus Christ our LORD and Savior.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would also like to see evangelist raised up in our day. Father I pray blessings on this request, that you would raise up missions, evangelists, and lead this nation to repentance and revival in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Amen. God hears our prayers and is delighted when we bring our prayers to Him. God bless you. I'm praying with you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Traveling teacher

May 2, 2017
Belton
✟31,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Especially the persecuted in the middle east
North korea
Syria
Iraq
iran
Grace and peace to our persecuted brethren
May they triumpn in victory

Behold the Lion of Judah has conquiered
Revelation

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:praying: Continuing to pray. Now is the time to pray for all those who are unsaved; that they may hear the Good News of Jesus Christ our Savior. Pray also for the persecuted Christians around the world. Praise the LORD for He is KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS. Amen.

Especially the persecuted in the middle east
North korea
Syria
Iraq
iran
Grace and peace to our persecuted brethren
May they triumpn in victory

Behold the Lion of Judah has conquiered
Revelation

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen, shine the light of God's Word on others, so the Holy Spirit might convict, and others may find salvation through Jesus Christ our LORD and Savior. LORD, hear our prayers. In the Power of the Holy Spirit. God's will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen. :praying:

Luke 10:2 (KJV)
Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen, shine the light of God's Word on others, so the Holy Spirit might convict, and others may find salvation through Jesus Christ our LORD and Savior. LORD, hear our prayers. In the Power of the Holy Spirit. God's will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen. :praying:

Luke 10:2 (KJV)
Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

:heart: Amen and amen!

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0