Pray for prisoners, the mentally ill, drug-abusers, alchoholics & anyone lost, unloved by the world

Elfkind

Jul 21, 2015
Bergen
✟19,493.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Please help pray for all those that are left to suffering because there's no room for them in the world. All those that are unloved, because of the lie so many live in where they divide this world into good and bad, while we are all at fault. Specially those that nobody else care about, those that are hated, simply live in the wrong place at the wrong time, with nobody to look after them. Those that freeze outside, while others have a warm home to stay in. The hungry, while there's people that complain about having too much to eat. Prisoners that long ago have learned how to be better people, but have given up that the rest of the world might be. All these things that are so harsh in the world, with so many people and so few with love for others. It's such a harsh place to live, and compassion seem to be getting in short supply, and love turning cold in hearts turning to stone.

Pray to be part of bringing love to others, to be a light for those that live in the most impenetrable dark. I can imagine not even Sodom or Gomorrah had such a cry of spiritual pain reaching up to God, as what is coming from the world in these days.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The abomination that causes desolation is in full swing. The world has crowned the Big I god supreme so the wailing is getting louder by the day, for many are the victims of the beast of the earth.

Study the nature of egocentricity and the lawlessness of this world becomes clear. Lawlessness always causes much pain and suffering for such is surrendered into the hand of the destroyer.

A socio-economic system which would honour the individual as God's offspring, and acknowledges the individual skills of each person as important, and teaches to serve, instead of conquer and enslave, would harvest a much more bountiful harvest for everyone.

While many of God's Churches have been busy arguing their theological truths, they let their fellow men rot. Only those who followed love's voice true did accomplish service to fallen neighbours.

When will Christianity be a light in this dark world again?

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father I pray for the prisoners and the mentally ill, heal and release them. the drug abusers and the addicts who can't find their way back, help lead them back. Help the alcoholic and break the chains of bondage. Free the lost, so they may return to You, In Jesus Name, Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: Elfkind
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord you told us to help people. Not just sit and the world around us but to do something. Forgive us our sin in the church in falling to be Christ to suffering world around us. Bring the judgement we need to make us better representatives.

Bless the many ministries (eg Open Doors, VOM, CityTeam) working to help the suffering people in the world, Especially amongst the poorest people in the world. In Jesus name, Amen.

17 For it is time for judgment to begin with God's household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God? [1Pe 4:17 NIV]

35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.' 37 "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?' 40 "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.' [Mat 25:35-40 NIV]

Upvote 0