Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Not sure about the technology Alexpro. But I agree that Christians in America are being persecuted for their faith, even if subtly. My prayers. Peace in Christ :).
Thanks I'm going to pray for them. A lot of them are going through really hard times.

I was doing a lot research on the subject my hearth goes out to them.

Upvote 0

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Im more concerned about the chemicals in perfumes Toxins, neuro-toxins, hormone inhibitors, narcotics, etc. Google it for yourself.
I know about that. It's worse than that you forgot the chemicals in the water like fluride it's know to dumb you down and the polluted air. All the GMO food and all the preservatives are know to make men sterile. The list goes on. The BPA lining in the can food is like a hormone that makes men more feminine. No wounder everybody's becoming Gay in America. We have a lot of problems here. Do a simple search on chemtrails and tell me what you find.

Upvote 0

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I will because I was one of them and still am.
Are you a targeted individuals? It is estimated that there is about 300,000 targeted individuals in America. A lot of TIs don't come out because there afraid of being labeled crazy. Usually there perpetrators do a good job on silencing there victims. Watch the video I posted on this thread. This guy is a Illuminati defector who use to target people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This looks like something that came strait off of /x/
There is a movie coming out based on true events about targeted individuals. It is estimated there is about 300,000 people targeted in America. My heart really goes out to them. I've heard really bad stuff happening to people especially females when they get targeted a lot of them end up getting raped when there targeted. Here's the link. A New Breed movie - Satellite Terrorism in America

Upvote 0

RadiantGrace

Jul 18, 2017
Russian Federal Subject of America
✟23,705.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a lot of Christians in America who are being targeted by secret cults in society. There are over 300,000 targeted individuals in the United States and who knows how many more thousands worldwide. Most of theme are Christians. A lot of them are being gang stalked by organize crime groups in America. They call it Gang Stalking put together by the Shadow government and secret occult societies that secretly run the government. Some of these people are getting hit with radiation type weapons and advance technology. A lot of TIs claim there getting hit with frequencies and advance mind control weapons. A lot of female TIs report getting raped at night when there sleeping. Pray for these people. There truly going through persecution.

I will leave a link from a x Illuminati defector exposing this technology.

Do you have insurance or government assistance? You need to talk to a mental health professional.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Do you have insurance or government assistance? You need to talk to a mental health professional.
A lot of people are ignorant to the fact of what is really going on in the world. There is a lot of TIs out there and videos on YouTube exposing this stuff. Go and tell that to a female targeted individual who gets raped at home at night while she's sleeping. Ask them if there on government assistance. I'm just praying for them and exposing this stuff.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All prayers for persecuted Christians everywhere are welcome and appreciated. There are countless ways the enemy of our souls uses our environment and surroundings and weaknesses to suppress, twist, obstruct, distract, and oppress. Praise God for victory in Jesus, for every battle God delivers His children from. As for technology, we should not think the enemy is not using non-believers to devise plans and methods for waging war on the people of God, considering we can easily come up with examples of existing technology the enemy has used for a long long time. Today a person can plug a device into an electrical socket that uses frequencies to repel undesired insects...the effectiveness of such devices is questionable, but technology shows no signs of stopping.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,706.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Any persecution of Christians in the U.S. pales to what happens in some other parts of the world.
That's not necessarily true. There are horrific reports of covens and other secret groups in this country doing horrific things to people, and not just to Christians. Anyone who thinks this country is free of such stuff, well, be street smart and cover yourself and your loved ones with prayer. Groups like MS13 for example tie in their violence with their occultic beliefs.

Upvote 0

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I used to have a friend who was convinced people were poisoning him, like in his drink or even from his yard, because he saw the airplanes flying over the way it was likely put in his yard.
Maybe he was getting poisoned. I heard of people getting poisoned. Even the Bible tells us we might get poisoned and it will not work.
Mark 16:18
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That's not necessarily true. There are horrific reports of covens and other secret groups in this country doing horrific things to people, and not just to Christians. Anyone who thinks this country is free of such stuff, well, be street smart and cover yourself and your loved ones with prayer. Groups like MS13 for example tie in their violence with their occultic beliefs.
Exactly a lot of Christians are ignorant to the devils devices. The Bible tells us the children of the devil are wiser than the children of God. It also says God's people are perishing for lack of knowledge.

I get heavy persecution because I expose the devil and his devices. The Bible also tells us we have to have eyes as wise as a serpent. A lot of Christians think where in the land of the free and it's all peaches and cream.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SaNcTaMaRiA

I am a man...who loves our Lady!
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Iowa
✟169,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well I don't think that's necessarily true, but I sure agree on television big time and got rid of mine years ago.

Okay it's not the only. However it certainly is one of the biggest. Cell phones and video games come to mind as well.

Upvote 0

Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟62,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is a lot of Christians in America who are being targeted by secret cults in society. There are over 300,000 targeted individuals in the United States and who knows how many more thousands worldwide. Most of theme are Christians. A lot of them are being gang stalked by organize crime groups in America. They call it Gang Stalking put together by the Shadow government and secret occult societies that secretly run the government. Some of these people are getting hit with radiation type weapons and advance technology. A lot of TIs claim there getting hit with frequencies and advance mind control weapons. A lot of female TIs report getting raped at night when there sleeping. Pray for these people. There truly going through persecution.

I will leave a link from a x Illuminati defector exposing this technology.

That sounds interesting. However, the real persecuted are those elsewhere in the world, who actually get tortured and killed for being Christians. The only kind of persecution I see here right now is the LGBT+ bullies targeting Christian bakeries, schools, and other businesses so they can sue them, put them out of business, and get paid.

Eventually persecution may come to America, but it would be in the distant future.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The only kind of persecution I see here right now is the LGBT+ bullies targeting Christian bakeries, schools, and other businesses so they can sue them, put them out of business, and get paid.

It is quite debatable just which side of that issue the persecution began on.

Upvote 0

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That sounds interesting. However, the real persecuted are those elsewhere in the world, who actually get tortured and killed for being Christians. The only kind of persecution I see here right now is the LGBT+ bullies targeting Christian bakeries, schools, and other businesses so they can sue them, put them out of business, and get paid.

Eventually persecution may come to America, but it would be in the distant future.
I agree the persecution in America is more spiritual. It seems like the persecution outside of the US is more physical.

Upvote 0