Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There is a lot of Christians in America who are being targeted by secret cults in society. There are over 300,000 targeted individuals in the United States and who knows how many more thousands worldwide. Most of theme are Christians. A lot of them are being gang stalked by organize crime groups in America. They call it Gang Stalking put together by the Shadow government and secret occult societies that secretly run the government. Some of these people are getting hit with radiation type weapons and advance technology. A lot of TIs claim there getting hit with frequencies and advance mind control weapons. A lot of female TIs report getting raped at night when there sleeping. Pray for these people. There truly going through persecution.

I will leave a link from a x Illuminati defector exposing this technology.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: LoricaLady

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There is a lot of Christians in America who are being targeted by secret cults in society. They target a lot of people around the world but most of theme are Christians. A lot of them are being gang stalked by organize crime groups in America. They call it Gang Stalking put together by the Shadow government and secret occult societies that run the government. Some of these people people are getting hit with radiation type weapons and advance technology. A lot of TIs claim there getting hit with frequencies and advance mind control weapons. Pray for these people. There truly going through persecution.

Attachments

• bamindcontrol.jpg
    bamindcontrol.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 4
  • bamindcontrol.jpg
    bamindcontrol.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
True, there is worse persecution in the world but it doesn't mean we should ignore places where its not as bad. Because while we try and fix the places where its worse, the places that were not as bad before then turn into the bad places. We should pray and try and fix all places at once.

There is a lot of Christians in America who are being targeted by secret cults in society. They target a lot of people around the world but most of theme are Christians. A lot of them are being gang stalked by organize crime groups in America. They call it Gang Stalking put together by the Shadow government and secret occult societies that run the government. Some of these people people are getting hit with radiation type weapons and advance technology. A lot of TIs claim there getting hit with frequencies and advance mind control weapons. Pray for these people. There truly going through persecution.

Um, conspiracies are technically part of the devils hook to get us away from the Lord. We get so sucked into conspiracies that we make it an idol. I'd, with all due respect, say you should probably stay away from that stuff. I used to be into it too.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

Not sure about the technology Alexpro. But I agree that Christians in America are being persecuted for their faith, even if subtly. My prayers. Peace in Christ :).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
A fairly large block of my fellow Christians have what could be called an entitlement mentality. For a great many centuries we Christians have had things our own way and have controlled society to such an extent that we have been able to impose our own agenda without challenge. However, when minority groups started demanding and receiving rights that they had previously been denied, rights that Christians held all along, these same Christians felt threatened and some even claimed that they were being persecuted. Rights and freedoms are not part of a zero-sum game. Expanding them does not thereby reduce them for some other group. For example, extending marriage rights to homosexuals has not reduced the rights of heterosexuals in the slightest way. In reality Christians have lost no rights and are not threatened in any meaningful way. In Canada and the USA Christians are certainly not being persecuted.

• Agree
Reactions: StromRider
Upvote 0

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Is that a reliable site? I'd rather see something from the US Patent office.
Those are real US patents do research on them. All that mind control came from Hitler's scientist and after World War 2. The US hired these german scientist to continued there programs. There is many books exposing this stuff. The perpetrators usually like to use the term conspiracy theory to cover up this stuff.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I used to have a friend who was convinced people were poisoning him, like in his drink or even from his yard, because he saw the airplanes flying over the way it was likely put in his yard.
Some people are crazy. They need therapy or deliverance or maybe he's not. The Bible does tell us. They enemy will try to poison us and it will not prosper.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Any persecution of Christians in the U.S. pales to what happens in some other parts of the world.
I think the US is just as bad. We have a lot of masons and secret societies in the US. Doing there work
True, there is worse persecution in the world but it doesn't mean we should ignore places where its not as bad. Because while we try and fix the places where its worse, the places that were not as bad before then turn into the bad places. We should pray and try and fix all places at once.

Um, conspiracies are technically part of the devils hook to get us away from the Lord. We get so sucked into conspiracies that we make it an idol. I'd, with all due respect, say you should probably stay away from that stuff. I used to be into it too.
I use to think the same way it's all conspiracy but as I got older a lot of this stuff started coming to the surface. You have real US patents and people are producing real documents.

That's why Hillary lost the election people where exposing a lot of the fraud or crimes she was commiting whyll in the White House.

I'm not ignorant to the devils devices we have real secret societies in America like the freemasons, Illuminati, satanic groups and that's reality. That's no conspiracy theory.

A lot of people don't want to talk about this stuff I think because there scared of what they don't know. I'm just educating people of some of the stuff that's going on out there.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Think you just summed up this thread.
I was talking about people with mental illness some people are crazy but not everybody. This thread is about Christians that are being
persecuted in America by occult societies and don't tell me the devil does not have a kingdom. Pastors are scared to talk about this. Like the Freemasons, Illuminati ect.

I don't want people to focus on evil keep Jesus in your hearth. This is just a prayer request for persecuted Christians in America by these occult societies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alexpro

New avitar picture.
Site Supporter
May 11, 2016
San Antonio
Visit site
✟70,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Funny coincidence, so was I.
I wasn't talking about this thread. This I a prayer request for persecuted Christians in America.
If you want to be funny go somewhere else. This is a Christians only. A simple Prayer request.

Upvote 0