Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Lord, I forgot the names, but You know them.
We ask for safety for the Christian Egyptian pastor I meet several years ago. Lord, I ask in Jesus name for him to be kept safe.
Lord, ask for the Burmese Christian pastor and his school. I ask for for his walk and his school to be strong.
Lord, I ask for the man from Liberia, O'Lord, we ask for his walk with You and his safety.
We pray for the two Mexican Christians pastors. Lord, we ask for them, and their flock to not be swayed by the drug wars, but to be strong in the faith. Keep them safe, we pray.
We ask for You hand over then Lord, in Jesus name, Amen.

----------------------------------------
These are ones I remember from our Baptist Missions conferences several years back.
---------------------------------------
And Lord, for the christians in Iraq, and other moslem nations. O'Lord, You are the Truth, and we ask especially for that pastor in Iran, to be strengthend, to keep the hope in him. O' Lord, we ask for his safety.
and Lord, for the Christians in our nation, (right here in the USA). We are attacked in the media, and we ask Lord, for us to stand our ground, with our faith.
all in Jesus name, amen.

Pray that those in the drug wars would come to salvation and leave that ugly situation.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Voice of America News reports: “Islamic State militants and Taliban insurgents have been fighting fiercely in eastern Kunar province for the past three days, displacing hundreds of families, Afghan officials told VOA.

The displaced families, mostly women and children, are forced to take refuge in other parts of Chapa Dara district and are reportedly living in dire conditions.

Officials say most of the displaced families are living with relatives, but some are out in the open…”

View Original Article

Prayers. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stargrl232

The Caring Angel
Aug 20, 2018
God
Visit site
✟11,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Please remember to pray for our persecuted brothers and sisters in Christ.

We cannot forget that we have brothers and sisters who are suffering for the Name of Christ around the world.

Informative Links on the Persecuted Church:

The Voice of the Martyrs
http://www.opendoorsusa.org/
The International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church

If you know of more links on the Persecuted Church, please post the links here. Thank you and God bless you.
I join you in praying for them.
God protect them all.
God bless!
Take care!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for support for the persecuted Church in China,

Pray for China
  • Pray for the growth of believers from minority people groups that are from Muslim and Buddhist backgrounds. Small Christian communities continue to experience pressure from family, friends, and community in sensitive regions like Xinjiang and Tibet.
  • Pray for Chinese Christians to stand strong amidst tightening religious restrictions and to engage in cross-cultural missions effectively.
  • Pray that teenage and young believers will enter a deeper walk with Jesus in the midst of their materialistic environments.
  • Pray that Christ will reveal Himself to government officials who seek to control the church. Pray With China's Children Forced to Renounce Their Faith in School - Open Doors USA
    Pray With China’s Children Forced to Renounce Their Faith in School
    September 24, 2018 by Lindy Lowry in Asia, Stories of Persecution
    China_2009_0040003898.jpg
Father, we pray that these children remain humble, unafraid, and assured of the truths of the gospel. We ask that they always remember Your promise to “… never leave us nor forsake us.” May the persecution they endure, even at this young age, produce a deep love for You and a harvest of souls wherever they go.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What if persecuted Christians are being persecuted by the church? Nobody's perfect. My faith is gone. I'm done here.
Dear sister in Christ,
I pray for you also if you feel persecuted by the Church, the Lord Jesus will never forsake you or persecute you. I pray for you to receive his blessing and a new filling of joy, in Jesus name...

Daily_Commentary_11_01_17.jpg

Since Jesus laid down His life, 43 million Christians have become martyrs.

Please pray persecuted believers would know the hope God gives
Ephesians 1:18

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟471,161.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
please keep praying for those who are being persecuted , men women and child please pray for thoese who where killed and injured in Egypt when buses where attacked by isis reminder them

Upvote 0