Oct 31, 2017
✟19,210.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray to God in Jesus' name for people with ocd, specially religious ocd. It makes people doubt everything (not the good kind of doubt), have horrible intrusive thoughts, it weakens our faith very much, it's awful. Pray for us please

God bless

Last edited:

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please pray to God in Jesus' name for people with ocd, specially religious ocd. It makes people doubt everything (not the good kind of doubt), have horrible intrusive thoughts, it weakens our faith very much, it's awful. Pray for us please

God bless
Yesterday I heard a Minister say "Face the doubt!" He explained that GOD is on YOUR side and no weapon (OCD) formed against you shall prosper! Let's you and I stand in agreement with His Promise!!

Upvote 0

gloriousday2006

Jul 8, 2017
Fargo
✟31,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

God bless

As a person with OCD, I certainly appreciate these prayers. I will be praying alongside you. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

God bless
Father, I pray that people will find that obedience to You to read Your Word, obey it, be filled with Your Spirit and follow Him will do great wonders in this life to handle OCD. You are greater than OCD, and may they learn how to experience victory in spite of OCD, through Your power. May they even learn to turn OCD to their own spiritual advantage. I have insomnia. I don't complain about it. I use it to read and memorize God's Word when I can't sleep. What a blessing. Amen.

Upvote 0

knowimsaved

Aug 6, 2009
✟15,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God bless
I recommend you read the book Knowing I’m Saved:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1983249580

Upvote 0