Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for my dear husband, diagnosed with bowel cancer.
Dear Father bless and heal my husband Peter in Jesus's precious name.
Praying dear sister.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for healing for my husband, as we work through the first stage of his treatment.
Lord that he may know you close to him today, bless him richly with your presence, in Jesus precious name

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
First, I appreciate this thread, as I have metastasized cancer (numerous organs). I am about to start my third stage of cancer treatment next week, and I'm having a rough time of it. Some days it's difficult to eat, drink, sleep, and other basics in life. I haven't done that much here lately, but I'm having a pretty good day today. I thank you Lord. Others here with cancer can count on my prayers.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
First, I appreciate this thread, as I have metastasized cancer (numerous organs). I am about to start my third stage of cancer treatment next week, and I'm having a rough time of it. Some days it's difficult to eat, drink, sleep, and other basics in life. I haven't done that much here lately, but I'm having a pretty good day today. I thank you Lord. Others here with cancer can count on my prayers.
:heart: Praying that God's grace and His loving kindness and His tender mercies surround you Tom, and that they increase according to the hour or moment that it's most needed. May His peace fill you Tom. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:heart: Praying that God's grace and His loving kindness and His tender mercies surround you Tom, and that they increase according to the hour or moment that it's most needed. May His peace fill you Tom. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

I am with God continually;
I am with Jesus Christ every minute;
The Holy spirit lives in me and gives me comfort.

Sometimes things happen that make you appreciate what you already have. An example of this would be love of your family and friends. God is good to me - thank you Lord.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am with God continually;
I am with Jesus Christ every minute;
The Holy spirit lives in me and gives me comfort.

Sometimes things happen that make you appreciate what you already have. An example of this would be love of your family and friends. God is good to me - thank you Lord.
That is so encouraging to read, thank you.
My family have been very good. Yes I really do appreciate them, also the Church family.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I would like for some one to pray for my wife and I. We will be married for 23 years on February 3, 2020. God Bless You.
Welcome to the forum in Jesus name, it is a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians

I pray for you both to experience the wonderful peace of the Lord.

You have posted on the cancer thread, do you have cancer? if you are sorting out where to post things, you can start a New Thread on the Prayer Wall and more people will read it and pray for you both.
It is worth saying Hi on the thread Introduce yourself,
Introduce Yourself

Upvote 0

thelord's_pearl

Dec 5, 2018
ON
✟32,481.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
dear heavenly Father God, I pray for everyone battling cancer, that you will help them and heal completely in the best way in your will. please protect them/us and help us to know about health and nutrition, dangers and deception out there in the market. Thank you so much in Jesus' name, Amen *hugs to those battling cancer* *hugs*

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

thelord's_pearl

Dec 5, 2018
ON
✟32,481.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
dear heavenly Father God, I pray for everyone battling cancer, that you will help them and heal completely in the best way in your will. please protect them/us and help us to know about health and nutrition, dangers and deception out there in the market. Thank you so much in Jesus' name, Amen *hugs to those battling cancer* *hugs*
Just to clear up, I saw two prayers for me, I don't have cancer, as far as I know, of course but I was praying also for protection of people who don't have cancer yet.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for my husband, the team at the hospital are looking at the scans to decide on the next stage for his treatment for bowel cancer.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for my husband, the team at the hospital are looking at the scans to decide on the next stage for his treatment for bowel cancer.
Praying for you both dear sister in Christ.

Upvote 0