East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for the power of the Lord to overcome this dreadful disease in Jesus name.
Send your healing and peace to all those named on this thread.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father in Heaven, I pray in agreement with these prayers to beat down these cancers and related diseases. Bring your grace, mercy, and healing power to the families and individuals affected by cancer. May your will, not ours, be done in all things. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
praying for Beth's dad with terminal bowel cancer, Lord have mercy, he doesn't know the Lord

May God heal all who are battling cancer. It is a tough disease, but no one is tougher than God.

Father in Heaven, I pray in agreement with these prayers to beat down these cancers and related diseases. Bring your grace, mercy, and healing power to the families and individuals affected by cancer. May your will, not ours, be done in all things. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Praying for Beth's dad.. Lord send your healing and your mercy, in Jesus name

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LORD, bless this forum and all who pray here together in your name. I pray in agreement with these prayers to beat down these cancers and related diseases. Bring your grace, mercy, and healing power to the families and individuals affected by cancer. May your will, not ours, be done in all things. All glory to God. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
LORD, bless this forum and all who pray here together in your name. I pray in agreement with these prayers to beat down these cancers and related diseases. Bring your grace, mercy, and healing power to the families and individuals affected by cancer. May your will, not ours, be done in all things. All glory to God. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Dear Father, have mercy on us all, the ones we love, the ones we have loved and have died from cancer, the ones we pray for...please heal in your mercy

• Prayers
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
praying for Beth's dad with terminal bowel cancer, Lord have mercy, he doesn't know the Lord
Praying for Beth who is suffering for her dad, Lord have mercy on the family, make your presence real to them

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying in agreement Dear Father,
Bring your grace, mercy, and healing power to the families and individuals affected by cancer. May your will, not ours, be done in all things. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father in Heaven, we pray for your grace, mercy, and healing power for the families and individuals affected by cancer. Thank you LORD for all your blessings in each of our lives. You know our needs before we know our own needs. All glory to God. May God's will, not ours, be done in all things. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray with others at my church every Tuesday for various things, one always being those with cancer. Both the immediate family I grew up with and my wife and children have never been afflicted with cancer, and for this I am very grateful. Father, I pray Your special care in the hearts, souls, and bodies of those that are attacked by this dreadful disease. I pray the cures and treatments available for these cures can be accessed by those in need. I pray that money will some day cease to be a reason why cures are not available. I thank You and praise You that no disease is beyond Your healing power. Thank You for providing for those that will trust in You, all those things that can give them peace that passes understanding (Philippians 4:7) even if they are not immediately healed from their cancer. I praise You, Great Physician, that trust in You is so much better than just trust in human physicians, for You truly care so much more, have even greater purposes than just healing involved, have so much more power and knowledge, never make a mistake, and will always do the very best. Amen.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LORD, bless this forum and all who pray here together in your name. I pray in agreement with these prayers to beat down these cancers and related diseases. Bring your grace, mercy, and healing power to the families and individuals affected by cancer. May your will, not ours, be done in all things. All glory to God. In Jesus' name. Amen. :praying:

Fields of Gold by Eva Cassidy
Eva Marie Cassidy (February 2, 1963 — November 2, 1996)
[EVA DIED OF MELANOMA IN 1996 AT AGE 33]

Upvote 0