• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pray for People Battling Cancer (3)

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by forjesus, Nov 11, 2011.

1. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+89,651
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying (((hug)))

2. Dave G.

Dave G. Well-Known Member

+1,072
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Praying as well, Lord knows I've lost enough of them right in my own family. Medicine keeps improving though but my prayer is still to end it all together.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. brinny

+89,651
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying (((hug)))

4. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter

+11,048
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    praying for Beth's dad with terminal bowel cancer, Lord have mercy, he doesn't know the Lord

5. ReadingAndWriting

ReadingAndWriting Newbie

+65
    Christian
    Private
    May God heal all who are battling cancer. It is a tough disease, but no one is tougher than God.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. musicalpilgrim

+11,048
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    I pray for the power of the Lord to overcome this dreadful disease in Jesus name.
    Send your healing and peace to all those named on this thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Praying without ceasing Supporter

+6,733
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Father in Heaven, I pray in agreement with these prayers to beat down these cancers and related diseases. Bring your grace, mercy, and healing power to the families and individuals affected by cancer. May your will, not ours, be done in all things. In Jesus' name. Amen.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. musicalpilgrim

+11,048
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for Beth's dad.. Lord send your healing and your mercy, in Jesus name

9. God's Child

God's Child Psalm 23 Staff Member Administrator CF Staff Trainer Supporter Recovery Team CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+2,484
    Christian
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying

10. Pilgrim

+6,733
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    LORD, bless this forum and all who pray here together in your name. I pray in agreement with these prayers to beat down these cancers and related diseases. Bring your grace, mercy, and healing power to the families and individuals affected by cancer. May your will, not ours, be done in all things. All glory to God. In Jesus' name. Amen.

11. musicalpilgrim

+11,048
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Dear Father, have mercy on us all, the ones we love, the ones we have loved and have died from cancer, the ones we pray for...please heal in your mercy

12. musicalpilgrim

+11,048
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for Beth who is suffering for her dad, Lord have mercy on the family, make your presence real to them

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Pilgrim

+6,733
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Father in Heaven, I pray in agreement with these prayers to beat down these cancers and related diseases. Bring your grace, mercy, and healing power to the families and individuals affected by cancer. May your will, not ours, be done in all things. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  14. musicalpilgrim

+11,048
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Praying in agreement Dear Father,

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. God's Child

God's Child Psalm 23 Staff Member Administrator CF Staff Trainer Supporter Recovery Team CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+2,484
    Christian
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Pilgrim

+6,733
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Father in Heaven, we pray for your grace, mercy, and healing power for the families and individuals affected by cancer. Thank you LORD for all your blessings in each of our lives. You know our needs before we know our own needs. All glory to God. May God's will, not ours, be done in all things. In Jesus' name. Amen.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member

+2,582
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, I pray with others at my church every Tuesday for various things, one always being those with cancer. Both the immediate family I grew up with and my wife and children have never been afflicted with cancer, and for this I am very grateful. Father, I pray Your special care in the hearts, souls, and bodies of those that are attacked by this dreadful disease. I pray the cures and treatments available for these cures can be accessed by those in need. I pray that money will some day cease to be a reason why cures are not available. I thank You and praise You that no disease is beyond Your healing power. Thank You for providing for those that will trust in You, all those things that can give them peace that passes understanding (Philippians 4:7) even if they are not immediately healed from their cancer. I praise You, Great Physician, that trust in You is so much better than just trust in human physicians, for You truly care so much more, have even greater purposes than just healing involved, have so much more power and knowledge, never make a mistake, and will always do the very best. Amen.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  18. brinny

+89,651
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Lifting each dear one up to our Father (((hug)))

19. Pilgrim

+6,733
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    LORD, bless this forum and all who pray here together in your name. I pray in agreement with these prayers to beat down these cancers and related diseases. Bring your grace, mercy, and healing power to the families and individuals affected by cancer. May your will, not ours, be done in all things. All glory to God. In Jesus' name. Amen. :praying:

Fields of Gold by Eva Cassidy
    Eva Marie Cassidy (February 2, 1963 — November 2, 1996)
    [EVA DIED OF MELANOMA IN 1996 AT AGE 33]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. God's Child

+2,484
    Christian
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying