✟21,951.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello,

I have posted a prayer request on the board as well but would like to include Judy (my mom) in this thread. She is currently undergoing chemo and is having a stem cell procedure done which only has a 40-50% success rate on Wednesday, August 9th.

To those prayer warriors who are willing to pray during the stem cell procedure - it is now booked for August 9th between:
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (Eastern time)
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm (Central time)
11:00 am - 12:00 pm (Pacific time)

Please read my other post to view the full details. Please pray for her if you have a moment!

Thank you and God bless,
Missy

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hello,

I have posted a prayer request on the board as well but would like to include Judy (my mom) in this thread. She is currently undergoing chemo and is having a stem cell procedure done which only has a 40-50% success rate on Wednesday, August 9th.

To those prayer warriors who are willing to pray during the stem cell procedure - it is now booked for August 9th between:

Please read my other post to view the full details. Please pray for her if you have a moment!

Thank you and God bless,
Missy
You will both be in my prayers ~ may God be with you :crossrc:

Upvote 0

Alisa Bea Audiobooks

A follower of Christ since 2016
Jul 29, 2017
Queensland
✟11,020.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
LORD I pray for your sons and daughters suffering in illness. My prayers also go to their families and loved ones. Please give them strength, courage, love and comfort. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying for your mom, Missy, and all on this thread, and throughout CF who are suffering from cancer and/or their precious family who are suffering from cancer (((hug)))

Upvote 0

sethrak

Aug 7, 2017
El Dorado County, California
✟49,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Please Lord, sooth and help Your people who are hurting, if it is Your Will~take away the hurts, bind the wounds, repair Your children On Hyre yev vort vo, yev hoc voi surpo,yev park havi dionc amen

Upvote 0

Missy08

Jul 23, 2017
Toronto
✟21,951.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey all,

Just wanted to stop by and thank everyone for their ongoing support.

To those prayer warriors who are willing to pray for Judy during the stem cell procedure it's happening today between these times:

Thank you for all the prayers for my mom, family and myself. You have no idea how much it means to us and her. I will update this thread as I hear what's happening and to give God the glory.

God bless,
Missy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey all,

Just wanted to stop by and thank everyone for their ongoing support.

To those prayer warriors who are willing to pray for Judy during the stem cell procedure it's happening today between these times:

Thank you for all the prayers for my mom, family and myself. You have no idea how much it means to us and her. I will update this thread as I hear what's happening and to give God the glory.

God bless,
Missy

:heart: Thank you Missy. Keeping your mom Judy and your family and you too in prayer, dear heart. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Alisa Bea Audiobooks

Jul 29, 2017
Queensland
✟11,020.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
LORD I pray for the peace and healing of our brothers and sisters suffering in illness right now. We heartily pray for their health, strength and comfort. We pray any ungodly spirits working to cause and prolong the illness be bound and cast away for only Your judgement, LORD. We also pray their families and loved ones find peace through You. I pray our brothers and sisters faith in You, LORD, is strengthened at this time. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
LORD I pray for the peace and healing of our brothers and sisters suffering in illness right now. We heartily pray for their health, strength and comfort. We pray any ungodly spirits working to cause and prolong the illness be bound and cast away for only Your judgement, LORD. We also pray their families and loved ones find peace through You. I pray our brothers and sisters faith in You, LORD, is strengthened at this time. In Jesus name. Amen.

:heart: Amen, praying in agreement (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alisa Bea Audiobooks

Jul 29, 2017
Queensland
✟11,020.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Our LORD, I heartily pray for peace and healing of our brothers and sisters suffering in illness right now. I pray for their families and loved ones to also feel your loving presence today. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
praying for all those on the forum with cancer, and my friends who are also suffering, especially the sister of my sister-in-law, suffering with bowel cancer. Scan yesterday

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0