Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Just got word that a man from my church is in the 4th stage of cancer. Please join me in praying for him and his family as they go through this very difficult time. Thank you and God bless. :prayer:
May the Lord have mercy on Him and his loved ones ~ they will be in my prayers :crossrc:
The woman, Theresa, I included here some weeks ago has recovered from surgery and is doing fine. Praising God as she does not have to have chemotherapy. Her breast cancer was not as advanced as they thought although she did have a bilateral mastectomy because of three tumors. Thanks so much for your prayers for her. Please continue to pray for her complete recovery and return to work. :prayer:
Praise God for this hopeful news ~ continued prayers for Theresa and her family :crossrc:

Upvote 0

bulldog129

Jul 26, 2011
✟8,066.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray for my brother. My family has just found out that he is in stage 3C of testicular cancer. He went through chemo over the summer and found out at Thanksgiving that the cancer returned. He will be going through stem cell transplant therapy this time. Thank you for your support an prayers. :prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

Jade22

Veteran
Jan 31, 2008
God bless America,amen
✟11,402.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My grand-mother has cancer again .. God healed her from this 4 times before she was unable to get any radiation treatment per her oncologist and is not suppose to last the year. The cancer is in her throat and lungs please keep her in your prayers. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
Father I pray for those with cancer that Lord you heal them from this desease. Also pray for those with other life threatening desease. amen

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
My grand-mother has cancer again .. God healed her from this 4 times before she was unable to get any radiation treatment per her oncologist and is not suppose to last the year. The cancer is in her throat and lungs please keep her in your prayers. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
Father I pray for those with cancer that Lord you heal them from this desease. Also pray for those with other life threatening desease. amen
She will be in my prayers for the Lord to bless her in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for Tara who has colon cancer..stage 4. Only 38 years old with a family.
Lord, please heal her and return her to her family. :prayer:
May the Lord have mercy on Tara and her loved ones :crossrc:
Praying for all your loved ones:prayer:.

Thank very much you all for your prayers:).
My father-in-law had his surgery and
is recovering well. It seems that his tumor is not aggressive and
he will be able to get through this.

Praise the Lord.

Praise God!
Continued prayers for his renewed health :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.