Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
praying for Theresa, an extended family member, who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer and will have surgery on Friday followed later by six months of chemotherapy. God, please heal her in the Name of Jesus. :amen:

Upvote 0

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Continuing to pray for an extended family member who had surgery for cancer yesterday and now praying for all as she and her family await lab results. :prayer: God, please continue healing her in all ways, sustain her, and give her an increase in the gift of faith as well as a peace which she needs as she faces the treatment to follow.

Upvote 0

GentleJeannie

Nov 20, 2011
Australia
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have just had my third major cancer surgery. I would appreciate your prayers and support. It feels strange asking but it would really help to have emotional support at this time. I know God is my Great Physician. I have had tumors disappear from my liver after prayer but seven years later it is back. It is hard for my loved one too. I feel for them. I like to pray for others who are struggling physically, emotionally or any other way too, so I will be praying for those I see on CF too.

God Bless you all

Upvote 0

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I have just had my third major cancer surgery. I would appreciate your prayers and support. It feels strange asking but it would really help to have emotional support at this time. I know God is my Great Physician. I have had tumors disappear from my liver after prayer but seven years later it is back. It is hard for my loved one too. I feel for them. I like to pray for others who are struggling physically, emotionally or any other way too, so I will be praying for those I see on CF too.

God Bless you all

Praying that all will be well and you will be cancer free. In the precious name of Jesus. :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.